Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What Year 911 Master Cylinder ...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
vesnyder
Looking to ugrade my Master Cylinder and wanted to know what year the MC's from the 911 will fit the 914? Anything else to be aware of?
Cap'n Krusty
1968-1976

911 355 012 02

The Cap'n
bondo
Get new rubber reservoir inserts. Trying to reuse old ones is pure masochism. It also helps to disconnect the lines from the reservior end so you can pull them down a bit and get them in before raising the master cylinder into place.
vesnyder
Thanks for the input.

Get new rubber reservoir inserts. Trying to reuse old ones is pure masochism. It also helps to disconnect the lines from the reservior end so you can pull them down a bit and get them in before raising the master cylinder into place.

Bondo - Thanks. I did read some horror stories and I am going to replace the reservoir anyway.
xsboost90
best price i got on one was from gprparts.com and just told him i was putting it on a 914 wanted 19mm he said ok and shipped it out. If you get one from a 911 make sure its not a power brakes model.. rolleyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.