Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OK, Who all is coming to Seattle??
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Bleyseng
Seen threads from:
Britain-moving
Mueller- maybe coming
JoeR- gonna visit drinking buds
Gint- passing thru to VanBC

So where and when are you guys coming so us locals can hook up and plan just alittle.....

Couple of people have PM'd me like I know...... dry.gif

reverie
Good question.

Yesterday I read and re-read the threads, and it's damn confusing.

We could use some help here, Seattle visitors and newbies! smile.gif
Gint
Plane lands on Saturday 9/3, but we'll only be driving straight up to Vancouver from the airport. We come back down from Vancouver on Wednesday 9/7.

So we'll be in Seattle with time on our hands by noon Wednesday until Friday morning 9/9 when he jet back home.

Geoff, We going sailin?
Joe Ricard
Joe Ricard Fly in 15 Sept to fly out 19 Sept. Only reserved date is 16th.
Bleyseng
QUOTE (Gint @ Aug 24 2005, 10:24 PM)
Plane lands on Saturday 9/3, but we'll only be driving straight up to Vancouver from the airport. We come back down from Vancouver on Wednesday 9/7.

So we'll be in Seattle with time on our hands by noon Wednesday until Friday morning 9/9 when he jet back home.

Geoff, We going sailin?

I will check into the sailing......its not my boat. Its a wooden Thunderbird btw for you guys who are into sailing. Usually sailing is on Wed or Sat cuz thats when they race! I crew then but I will see if we can go out if the weather is crappy forget it...........
Bleyseng
icon_bump.gif
tdgray
hijacked.gif

Geoff... you get my MPS yesterday?

hijacked.gif OFF
Bleyseng
Yes, and it tests -No vacuum...
I'll take it apart on Monday to see whats up with it. I am off to a mt.cabin for the weekend in a hour.

smash.gif smash.gif
tdgray
Have fun... Thanks biggrin.gif
Mueller
We leave the SF Bay Area in the morning on the 8th to drive up there, so that puts us there in the evening.....

Got to visit a highschool buddy who live like 20 minutes from CAMP 914, still not sure what day.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.