Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: We got more nails than Home Depot
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
Look at all of them up there ohmy.gif got to scroll almost half a page to hit the topics wacko.gif
tat2dphreak
agree.gif can we get this topic nailed?
Jeroen
you tell us which ones you think should be un-nailed, and one of the admins will take care of it wink.gif

I'm not gonna choose... cause no matter which one I decide to un-pin, someone isn't gonna be happy about it laugh.gif
redshift
Maybe I should delete the sandbox.

blink.gif

M
lapuwali
One of the threads is for an event that's already happened (the Por Volks Fest). Another one (Whistler) should be unnailed after this weekend.

If it were relatively easy, I'd set up a new section for stuff like owner's photos, and unnail those two threads, too, since they aren't temporary, but permanent.

fwiw, I don't find the number of nailed threads to be a problem...
Jeroen
ok, I just un-nailed the Canadian Por' Volks Festival thread...
any other suggestions?
Part Pricer
QUOTE (lapuwali @ Aug 25 2005, 07:57 PM)

agree.gif I've got an extension that lets me toggle back-and-forth between displaying the nailed threads or not displaying them.

I turn them on and check them about every other day.

spare time toys
QUOTE (redshift @ Aug 25 2005, 06:53 PM)
Maybe I should delete the sandbox.

blink.gif

M

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! w00t.gif
rhodyguy
the whistler event starts tomorrow. move it into rotation and it will fade away. i'm taking the camera but will put pictures in a thread of their own, that people can add to. what's the story with the calendar? are the plans finalized? no action in that one for almost 2 weeks.

k
BMartin914
Yeah, we got the RRC thread nailed and still can't get but 2 Cali people to sign up. screwy.gif
Rusty
Hey... howzabout an events forum? laugh.gif
ArtechnikA

agree.gif
i go to the main page every couple of weeks...

the rest of the time, the email notification of new posts and "tracked" (subscribed) posts tells me when there something new or a change to something i'm interested in. once i'm there, i hit "View New Posts" for anything i may have missed (usually, not much).

i pretty much like it the way it is...
Gint
QUOTE (ArtechnikA @ Aug 26 2005, 07:58 AM)

agree.gif
i go to the main page every couple of weeks...

the rest of the time, the email notification of new posts and "tracked" (subscribed) posts tells me when there something new or a change to something i'm interested in. once i'm there, i hit "View New Posts" for anything i may have missed (usually, not much).

i pretty much like it the way it is...

Thanks for the "View New Posts" tip Rich. That's awesome. I'm sorry I never tried that before.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.