Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Show me a picture of your Grandchildren or Kids
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TJB/914
I just got back from visiting my daughter and her (2) boys (my grandsons Joshua & Jacob). The love Pa Pa's yellow Porsche. That's what they call me. The 3-1/2 year old already wants my 914 when he grows up. the 10-month old like to sit and play with all the knobs. My son-in-law the Mustang guy also like my 914.

Got to start them early loving our 914's. Got lots of thumbs up & smiles at the Ice Cream place. Everybody loves little ones and yellow Porsche's.

Tom.
Show me you kids or grandchildren. The rule is they must be in your 914.
TJB/914
The 3-12 yr old Josh trying to reach the pedals
messix
here's Lilli my daughter
TJB/914
10 month old Jacob likes Porsche hats
SGB
hey-
thats two different 914s!

oh.
Cute kids.

Just being a jackass. Really they look like fun! I remember when my own were that age. Just imagine being 3-1/2. Wow. What will they experience? Who knows....
(I like Jacob! He looks opinionated.)
flesburg
My son John (Johnman) and grandaughter Kathryn. She will drive it in DE events in about 17 years (by then I will still be able to teach her, I hope, but if I can't her dad will).

Good luck to all us pa-pa's.
GWN7
my son is 18....can I show you a pic of him driving mine? wink.gif biggrin.gif
pete-stevers
^Easton^ in my machine
Mr.C
Here is one of my little brother Hayden. A 20yr difference!!!
David_S
Not really in it , but does working on it count ???? The one in the center in the dark red shirt is my stepdaughter and the one in the yellow shirt in my daughter . Pic is about 4 years old and I need to get one of my 2 year old son helping me on it !!!!!
bernbomb914
this pic was taken about 3 years ago of then my youngest granddaughter and my wife and I.
banderson
my girl.
jdogg
My future AX star-
URY914
Here is a shot of my daughter in the Boxter pace car at the Sebring PCA Club race with Sahara Beige Steve (smg914). I have pics of her in my car at home on my PC.

She already helps me bleed the brakes and load the car on the trailer. Is there a club that lets 10 year olds autocross? driving-girl.gif

Paul
machina
Here is my pit crew. No boys here so she and her 1 yo sister are being well trained in racecar 101. driving.gif
Rockaria
You asked for it. My kids love the 914:

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

Rusty
QUOTE (Thomas J Bliznik @ Aug 25 2005, 10:33 PM)
Must be in you 914 running or on jack st

You have pictures of your (grand)children on jackstands? ohmy.gif
Demick
Here's a picture of my daughter taken when I first got my 914 (8 years ago). She's now 9, and we've added 2 more boys to the count.

Demick
Jeroen
Zoey (2 years ago) sittin' in the new roller
Notice the wooden shoes laugh.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Jeroen @ Aug 26 2005, 09:04 AM)
Zoey (2 years ago) sittin' in the new roller
Notice the wooden shoes laugh.gif

do they make fireproof wooden driving shoes?? laugh.gif
aircooledboy
Here's the brood in the silver 72 just over a year ago. wub.gif WHOLEY CRAP have they all changed in a year.
aircooledboy
This is our baby Leigha just a couple months ago. See blog for the story of this pic.
Hawk
My son-
Hawk
His girlfriend-
JoeSharp
Yes, I need to show all of my offsprings. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
TJB/914
Hey Chris D
(3) girls, you are one lucky guy. Girls cost two times the amount $$ than raising boys. Keep working buddy. Love your Blog.

Joe Sharp
You picture didn't come through??

Tom
Looks like more girls are leading so far. Girls are Daddy's little helpers. My dauthter was a daddy's girl & helped me in the garage. Son did too, but he was only interested in driving what I fixed.
JB 914
Brianna on top of the 914 ( she was 3yrs old)
JB 914
zipping down the street
d914
here's my youngest, working in the garage.

My how they've grown!!
Britain Smith
Here is mine...2 months old...sitting on my Turbo 912 project.

-Britain

Britain Smith
Another...
JoeSharp
That picture shows all of my childern, grand childern and all of my great grand children. wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif wub.gif laugh.gif
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
Howard
My Granddaughter Samantha wub.gif
airsix
This is my daughter, Kimberly. She picked up the helmet off the floor with her feet and put it on. I was lucky enough to have the camera handy.

-Ben M.
Maltese Falcon
...with son Matt a couple years ago, cruisin thru Glendale Cali. He always likes his doses of Gforce rides with Dad laugh.gif
Photo by Marco G.
Marty
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.