Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I'm in LA this weekend.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
McMark
I'll be in Redondo Beach this Sat. Anyone up for lunch? I won't be able to drive very far, but maybe everyone else is up for a drive? wink.gif I also don't know of any food places around there. Somebody want to organize? Aaron, I might be able to bring your valence, I think there's room in the car.
Aaron Cox
headbang.gif

ill see what i can do to be there..... worst case i could pick it up from someone later?????

unsure.gif
McMark
I'll be down in a couple weeks again. So we'll get it to you.
Allan
If you are travelling up and down I-5 and you have the time, gimme a holler and I can meet up with ya for lunch, or dinner, or breakfast...
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Headrage @ Aug 26 2005, 07:54 AM)
If you are travelling up and down I-5 and you have the time, gimme a holler and I can meet up with ya for lunch, or dinner, or breakfast...

i can vouch for alan...

I-5 11pm coming back from the bay area.....
"wanna go to IhOP?" smilie_pokal.gif
McMark
We're leaving Napa at 2 am this morning so we can be at LAX to pick up some people and go to our friends place. Looks like I'll be eating alone. No problem, I'll be working on my web site.

Aaron, you gonna be around Sunday? I might be able to drop off the valence.
Mueller
there is a certain transmission that needs to be picked up smile.gif

Marty is not going to be able to make it up here sad.gif
McMark
Oh no. I'll see what I can do. I still don't know if we'll be in the Civic (tranny friendly) or the Mini (tranny unfriendly).
JoeSharp
Mark: We will be working at my house for the night a/x sat. You show up and I'll buy at anytime.
17162 Kampen Ln.
Huntington Beach, Ca 92647
(714) 847-8002
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
Maltese Falcon
Mark, if you are able to p/u the trans for Mike, give me a shout...check your PM wink.gif
marty
McMark
I might just make that Joe. Now, can I fit Aaron's valence in the car? idea.gif
Britain Smith
I guess that I won't see you when I drop my car off at your shop up there. I will leave the decklid for you, we need to talk about it later.

-Britain
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (McMark @ Aug 27 2005, 12:09 AM)
I might just make that Joe. Now, can I fit Aaron's valence in the car? idea.gif

i sure hope so ohmy.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.