Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who Wanted Seat Heaters?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ArtechnikA
interesting that it's Product Number 91710 :-)

SmartHome.com Seat Heaters

i use a similar product, and it definitely made waiting for a modicum of heat in the engine on those 5F mornings more bearable.

just the thing for those no-heat cars on frosty mornings before you're ready to put the car up for the winter...
JmuRiz
Yep, very cool idea to make the cool morning bearable for people w/o heat!
Joe Bob
Gud idea for the cold climes....when I used to ski I could have used them.

We have them in our SUV that I never drive....so when I am ensconsed in the passenger seat and cross my left leg over...I always hit the on button with my foot for the heaters....suckers be toasty on an 80 F day....
DougC
From reading the discription, it doesn't sound like the seat bottom has any heat, only the back area..which would be better than nothing.

Doug C
Bleyseng
I am redoing the seats for the Westy but I want a built in seat heater. God, any kind of heat would be great in that thing. Talk about no effin heat compared to a 914!
boxstr
We have some at CAMP.
CCLINHOTBOOTY
skline
I cant believe Slits didnt reply to this thread, he must be slacking, this is right up his alley for something to say.
johnmhudson111
QUOTE (boxstr @ Aug 27 2005, 12:24 AM)
We have some at CAMP.
CCLINHOTBOOTY

Are those one offs or a new product that you will be offering?
boxstr
Currently available at CAMP. Will be onsite by Monday
CCLINHOTBOOTY.
sgomes
I was expecting either Slits or Z to note:

Choose the areas you want massaged
huh.gif unsure.gif ohmy.gif laugh.gif cool.gif wub.gif
jim_hoyland
Looks great; how many amps are they going to draw ?
boxstr
Jim, A minimuim of 10 amps.
CCLINHOTBUTT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.