Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WOT:NPC: japanese anime related
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Rotary'14
I like to watch japanese anime. I download all my stuff through Bittorrent. It's FREE!!

I would like to introduce my favorite driving anime to the rest of the 914 world. It's called Initial D and it's currently in it's 4th stage. I would suggest to start at the begining with simply "Initial D". It sort of explains some of the riceness out there in this world, and drifing. But if you give it a chance ( reading subtitles, japanese car designations, getting over watching a cartoon ), I think folks out there would enjoy a good story about cars, and people.

Any folks out there watch it? boldblue.gif boldblue.gif

Jacques
spank.gif ah! .. Just finished ep's 1-10 of the 4th Stage. watched em a few hours ago. I wasn't expecting it to be as good as Stage 1-3. ..wrong!

user posted image
Jacques
user posted image - Just recently found out about a new Initial D Live Action movie released a few days ago ... Looks really insane!

user posted image
DrifterJay
ive watched a few of the early episodes out here in Iraq... cool.gif cool shit....I was really into the drifting scene before I got into teeners...so nothing new for me...lol
sanglee007
QUOTE (Rotary'14 @ Aug 26 2005, 04:19 PM)
I download all my stuff through Bittorrent. It's FREE!!

SARCASM ON:

Hey! I like to steal stuff too!

SARCASM OFF:

Yeah...advertising to the world...you know via the world wide web, that you steal...real bright (hey why didn't SARCASM OFF work?...oh yeah, I'm a sarcasistic a-hole)...but as you know there are sources, wink wink nudge nudge, for such things but let's not advertise to the world.

However do watch Initial D and I didn't like the change in animation style during the switch from 1st to 2nd Stage, but I've gotten used to it. I do like the Cel-shaded CG cars in the 4th stage though, that's just cool, and it's about time someone other than Itsuki got a girl...

Sang
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.