Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914R lights
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DrifterJay
like in the topic, does anyone make 911r style lights for the teener? I really dig the look of them...changes the look of the rear end...makes it angry looking.....can anyone chime in on this?

btw: if you are dont like the look of them, I really dont really give a rats ass, your entitled to your opinion, but lets not make half of this topic a debate on why they are politically incorrect or whatever! wink.gif

-Jared
JoeSharp
Correct or not , how the fusch you doing? Wasup? But really I haven't seen anything about them. I too would like to see the finished product. Good to hear from you. Stay low and I hope to see you soon.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
DrifterJay
9 months down...2-3 left only... biggrin.gif
(plus 4,500 in parts already purchased for the teener in the past month... rolleyes.gif )...
Jeroen
they guy that makes the 911R taillights did an inquiry here a little while ago to check interest
not sure if he's going to make them or not...
try a search
skline
I dont even know what they look like, got a picture?
DrifterJay
not the greatest angle to get the true look of them...but here ya go...this is one of the original 24 (I believe) 911 Rs they made...
VegasRacer
Old Thread
xitspd
QUOTE (DrifterJay @ Aug 27 2005, 05:51 AM)
not the greatest angle to get the true look of them...but here ya go...this is one of the original 24 (I believe) 911 Rs they made...

Jared,

I like the look as well! I'm going to check it out..............

Dan
scotty b
I am actually trying to locate someone who makes an aftermarket Ferrari F-40 tail light. I feel like someone must make a kit for the Chebby crowd, camaro's etc. If anyone knows of such a kit please let me know. I like that look even better then the R lights.
scotty b
OOPS forgot pic
DrifterJay
a bit too much for me, but cool nonetheless...
Eric_Shea
Jared,

Did the big box make it OK?
Series9
The R lights are in pre-production now. I'm getting the first set.

Pics will follow.
redshift
QUOTE (DrifterJay @ Aug 27 2005, 08:56 AM)
btw: if you are dont like the look of them, I really dont really give a rats ass

-Jared

Look what war does to our youth, it makes them act like Sammy.

M
boxstr
I have been in contact with Mike Swanson about fabricating a set for the 914. I sent him the lenses and housings. He has a set made, but he had to move from Calif to Detroit. I am just waiting for him to get back to me.
He manufactured these for the 911-912, and has a website to view his products. He is the go to guy for the 911R look.
Here is a pic of one on a 911-12.
CCLINRUOUTTHERE
morph
is this a factory or aftermarket light for the 911?
can anyone post more photos ? biggrin.gif
james
Series9
Prototypes:
Eric_Shea
Look what war does to our youth, it makes them act like Sammy.

Geez Miles he's not "that" bad. Cut the kid some slack...

I'd say he's more like Joe, just mildly cranky when he doesn't spank it the night before. w00t.gif
campbellcj
Please sign me up for a set; if you are taking orders or will be soon then PM me w/ the particulars.

Thanks,
DrifterJay
I havent called my dad in about a week or so...was planning on on doing it tomorrow anyways Eric, will double check and make sure your order arrived...he said a "big" box came in the last time I talked to him smile.gif ...as for the 914r lenses...as soon as someone makes em...im "in"... cool_shades.gif
xitspd
QUOTE (914RS @ Aug 27 2005, 10:11 AM)
Prototypes:

smilie_pokal.gif Very Nice!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.