Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another mug shot
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Seagrave
Hi. Owned this car since 1987. 175K mi now. Motor rebuilt to center of spec, polished, balanced, and matched at 135K. 911 susp, brakes, mast cyl. SS brake lines. SS heat exch. Original FI. Bursch exhaust. 19mm sway bar in front and 180# springs in rear. I love this car!
Curvie Roadlover
Beautiful car, and beige interior, too! cool beer.gif
Brad Roberts
I really like when people paint the Fuchs to match.

Welcome to the board. Glad you found us.

B
Brad Roberts
WOW 180's ??

Does it like to slide the back end around ??

B
Curvie Roadlover
Welcome to the fold. Be sure and post your pic on the Members 914 pictures thread.
seanery
Very nice! 73 or 74? (my guess is 74)
boxstr
Jeffs car is very nice, he has taken extremely nice care of the car and it really shows. Sorry I couldn't hookup with you guys for the Vintage, and then I didn't see you while there. Jeff, Are you coming down to Monmouth this Sat.??
CCLINHOTRODHELL
Seagrave
Yes, the back end does slide, especially if I lift...smile.gif The car is a 74. I will try to make it on Saturday for the trip to Monmouth but I may have to work that morning. By the way, I thought I DID post this to the members photos section. As Bugs Bunny once said, "What a maroon."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.