Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: At Last, cars are in the shop
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
richardL
As some of you know I bought a vast amount of stuff from Burr. After collecting it, we decided to repaint the shop first.

Well thats now done, I have repainted the pallet racking I got and loaded everything in.

Finally I put two cars into the shop, my '75 race car and the yellow '72 1.8. The '74 2l will stay outside under a cover until the yellow car is running.

Then I'm going to 'merge' the best stuff from the two remaining cars to end up with the best possible, street legal, track car. I can flat tow that with the towbar I have which will be a lot simpler.

Once finished, I intend to sell of any worthwhile excess stuff. I have two excess 1.8 engines, a set of 4 944 cookie cutter 7 X 15 5 lug wheels with brand new Kumho Victoracers that I don't need, and a vast supply of glass, trim, engine tin, suspension parts etc. etc. etc. I have yet to go through and figure it out.

Here is a view of the two cars and the workbenches, racking etc. I got.
richardL
Other angle.

Of course, I need to start cleaning everything as well...
jonwatts
The only thing not in those pictures is the very understanding wife.

Jeroen
I'm only a teeny wheeny bit jealous laugh.gif
cha914
I can hear the vultures coming down on your post, so I figured I would get my dibs in as soon as I could tongue.gif

Looking for glass lids and bumbers and maybe flares, dont' have to look nice, cause my car dont look nice tongue.gif And depending on your time frame (and tire size) I might be interested in the cookies and tires...

BTW, very sweet shop ...

Tony
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.