Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SoCal AX: im back...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Aaron Cox
914 members running or spectating: Aaron Cox, Brando, One914racer (thomas), Joe Sharp, Curtis (shawn), /L (linda), mattR, Hershel, Jim L, Twystd1(clayton) and dorothy ..... and Markeydoo and marvs3.6six and edward.... and the guy with the yellow ride

Too much fun... i officially suck as a driver rolleyes.gif , fighting pushing front end all night.... was there to have fun...and i did....

Brando is a smooth as hell driver, imagin what he could do with a 2.0+ instead of a 1.8,
im no where close to smooth... but i do okay.....

others can chime in....

I find it funny that the BENCH RACERS skline and slits didnt show to backup their remarks...... laugh.gif
Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox
Aaron Cox
may i have another sir!
Aaron Cox
whats inside????
Aaron Cox
a 3.6 you say!!!
Aaron Cox
biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
smile.gif
ChrisReale
Youz guys like to AX at night?
A-Ron, stick with one color biggrin.gif
Fun is what counts.
Andyrew
Well aaron, I think your car looks worse than mine did before I blacked it....

I didnt think it was possible....

Good job at proving me wrong!!!!

YOu'll get smoother... Just takes confidence.

Andrew
Allan
Isn't it all about the experience anyway? Sounds like you guys had a good time.

You think maybe the car's pushing in the corners because of all the weight those flares added to the rear??? biggrin.gif
SLITS
QUOTE (Headrage @ Aug 28 2005, 08:13 AM)
You think maybe the car's pushing in the corners because of all the weight those flares added to the rear??? biggrin.gif

Naw, that's compensated for by the missing rockers, dash, etc..........

A-aron likes likes to push anyway sheeplove.gif

Slits didn't show 'cause:

1. When I went by the parking lot was empty

2. Not gonna blow up someone else's car to prove anything

3. M*A*S*H was on the Hallmark channel

4. I was denied membership to the OC Pinko Team NARP Racing Contingent for being an asshole finger.gif

5. I had many more important things to do dry.gif

6. San Bernardino after dark is a war zone and I wasn't carrying any weapons

7. An old man bruising young men's egos is not politically correct

8. It started after my bedtime

JoeSharp
QUOTE (SLITS @ Aug 28 2005, 07:27 AM)

4. I was denied membership to the OC Pinko Team NARP Racing Contingent for being an asshole finger.gif

You can't be denied something that is only given by invitation. Beside I had heard a rumor from a founding member that you had recived a possistion of Benefactor for the OC Pinky lifting Team NARP Racing.
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
SLITS
idea.gif Hmmmmm...Benefactor........Does that mean I have to bend over?
JoeSharp
Absolutely. But you only have to be careful around the Corona Boys. Just like before .
:PERMAGRIN: Joe
Brando
Aaron you did pretty well for a not-so-experienced driver.

Your car's abilities are about a 12, your driving ability is about 6. You need more track time to become more aquainted with what it can do. You should have been beating Herschel's times by 2 or 3 seconds easily (bones stock 2.0 w/sways). But hey, I got top-time of class (AS/S). All in fun! biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
hershel has pro racing experience unsure.gif ohmy.gif

and yes.... my car is way better than i can drive it... brando could kick 5 seconds off my time with it im sure....

anywho....brando, love the 4 cones stuck under the car trick smile.gif
SLITS
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Aug 28 2005, 12:39 PM)
anywho....brando, love the 4 cones stuck under the car trick smile.gif

Don't laugh....it's the only thing keeping it from folding in half clap.gif
Brando
Psst... I hear they can't dock you for cones if they can't find them... dry.gif
skline
I had to work or I would have been there. I worked last night till after 11 and then got up and went to work at the port today all day and just got home. In the future, I will refrain from making any comments about my driving abilities being superior to yours. Who knows when I will ever get to see a track again.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (skline @ Aug 28 2005, 07:02 PM)
I had to work or I would have been there. I worked last night till after 11 and then got up and went to work at the port today all day and just got home. In the future, I will refrain from making any comments about my driving abilities being superior to yours. Who knows when I will ever get to see a track again.

just razzin you my friend.

we know you had work, and you were missed. great time had by all, but would have been better with both you and ron there smile.gif
take a nap.... see ya soon scott.

BTW - how are those new lids?
Toast
Although I'm not an official "racer on the list" , I did drive by before dark and didn't see an AX being set up anywhere. confused24.gif
So there! Don't say I didn't try to show up! (not that anyone did rolleyes.gif )
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Toast @ Aug 28 2005, 07:17 PM)
Although I'm not an official "racer on the list" , I did drive by before dark and didn't see an AX being set up anywhere. confused24.gif
So there! Don't say I didn't try to show up! (not that anyone did rolleyes.gif )

was on E St and Mill this time... not off arrowhead like always... cool.gif
skline
I wont be picking the new lids up for a few weeks, too many things going on and no time to get out there just yet. Things should ease up a little in a few weeks and I will get them and post how they fit and look on the car. Joe Buckle is already bugging me for my existing lids on the car. So we both will win from this.
Toast
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Aug 28 2005, 07:19 PM)
QUOTE (Toast @ Aug 28 2005, 07:17 PM)
Although I'm not an official "racer on the list" , I did drive by before dark and didn't see an AX being set up anywhere.   confused24.gif
So there!  Don't say I didn't try to show up! (not that anyone did  :rolleyes: )

was on E St and Mill this time... not off arrowhead like always... cool.gif

slap.gif
Guess I should have actually looked at the thread before I tried going out there. dry.gif
Brando
Well I was able to put a short video together (i had to learn how to use premiere again dry.gif ).

Footage was taken by MattR and Aaron so things are real bumpy.

First part is in the cab with Aaron, second part is me running around the track.

http://abstract.ogsth.com/08-27-2005 AX.avi

Right-click, save target as DO NOT STREAM.
Twystd1
Da Big Brando...

Ure link no worky for me.....

But you drive smooth as hell... very nice driving....................

Twystd1
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (Twystd1 @ Aug 28 2005, 08:54 PM)
Da Big Brando...

Ure link no worky for me.....

But you drive smooth as hell... very nice driving....................

Twystd1

worked for me.... save as brotha clay
Brando
Hey clayton, it's workin fine for me smile.gif You have to right-click, then choose 'save target as' or 'save link as', then open it.

Pretty large movie, 11.6MB.
Brando
Y'all don't wanna see Aaron spin out? biggrin.gif
Allan
All I get is music....
Toast
QUOTE (Headrage @ Aug 29 2005, 01:02 PM)
All I get is music....

yup, me too. No worky for me either. confused24.gif
Howard
I needed to get DIVX. Download here
SLITS
Wow...you guys really need to drive at night.....your cars look good in the dark laugh.gif
Brando
Yes, it requires DivX 5.x (or better).

Anything less and it'd be a 30MB+ download.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.