Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pageant Results
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MrsPnambic
I just got home from my pageant. I WON PEOPLE'S CHOICE!!!!!!! I also took home 4th runner up in my division!! smile.gif That is a GREAT finish considering the other women were all pageant veterans. Anyway, I thought I would share a few pictures with you. smile.gif

MrsPnambic
MrsPnambic
MrsPnambic
Mrs. K
smilie_pokal.gif Congratulations Leah! Love the blue evening gown...you look gorgeous !!!

Lisa clap.gif
LongARM
wooohooooooooo Leah
...congrats.....
looks very nice

........ smilie_pokal.gif wink.gif
ThemWyatts
Congratulations! smilie_pokal.gif
MrsPnambic
Thank you so much! I had a great time at the pageant and felt I did VERY well. The competition was REALLY hard for my division! Of course, THANKS to all of you who voted for me!!!! That won me People's Choice. I will be at the Fall Foliage event with my hubby and I will definately be wearing my sash and maybe my crown too! smile.gif
MrsPnambic
I just wanted to Thank everyone who voted for me. I BLEW the other girls away with the People's Choice votes, and that was all because of all of you here!!! SO THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!! As soon as my camera recovers from this past weekend, hehe, I will have my husband take some pictures of me with my sash on to put on here for you all! smile.gif
Elliot_Cannon
Ummm... That sash doesn't cover much does it? laugh.gif Uhh maybe I misunderstood. unsure.gif Or was just hoping. wub.gif Anyway, congradulations.
Elliot
MrsPnambic
Of course, as I am posting pictures last night, my husband couldn't believe I actually posted the one in my gown. He said my pictures might end up as a wallpaper on someone's desktop. LOL Anyway, I meant that I would be wearing my sash WITH either my dress or some other nice outfit I have...hehe
VegasRacer
Woo Hoo. smilie_pokal.gif Congrats Leah.
We are all very proud of you.
SGB
smilie_pokal.gif
clap.gif
smilie_pokal.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.