Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I live in GA now
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
grasshopper
well, i officialy live in valdosta GA now....i've got a lot of complaints so far....its too hot, its too humid, the roads are too straight, im the only person in town with a porsche older than a boxter blink.gif and my parents are making me go to a private school. dry.gif good things.......ummm let me think for a minute..............ummmm....i know i can think of something......... oh......im only a couple hours from miles...thats about all.......and no, we dont have goats miles sheeplove.gif
smg914
A friend of mine "Bill Zahniser" lives in Valdosta. He and his son race a 914-6 in the HSR Vintage races. He may be someone you want to meet. If you want, I can PM you his phone number.
grasshopper
i think i might already know him, if this is the same one, he got out of teeners a few years ago....he races hondas now huh.gif if not....AWSOME!!!
smg914
There is a lot of positives about Georgia.
You are close to the following race tracks:
Road Atlanta, Roebling Road, Birmingham, Daytona and Sebring.
VIR and Moroso a doable too.
JoeSharp
Barry: Hey! Your in the South now. Carry your portection and smile at all the girls, you'll find something to do.
:PERMABRIN: Joe
ken914
Barry,

You are two and half hours from Jacksonville. Call Brumos Porsche and arrange for a guided tour of their museum and race team. They have a real 914-6GT and a bunch of other cool racing stuff.

Plus, Valdosta has to have deer huntin', fishin', softball, and don't forget deer huntin'. Then there is also the deer huntin'...

You are young, this will build character!

Good luck!

Ken
SGB
yup. Just tell 'em your from California and you are restoring your antique Porsche.

You'r ejust an hour and a half away from the Atlantic Coast to the east and Gulf Coast to the south. You will get used to the huimidity.
Joe Bob
QUOTE (ken914 @ Aug 29 2005, 06:09 AM)
Barry,

You are two and half hours from Jacksonville. Call Brumos Porsche and arrange for a guided tour of their museum and race team. They have a real 914-6GT and a bunch of other cool racing stuff.

Plus, Valdosta has to have deer huntin', fishin', softball, and don't forget deer huntin'. Then there is also the deer huntin'...

Good luck!

Ken

Isn't the GT the one Paul Newman stuffed into the wall?

VegasRacer
Don't eat the grits. chowtime.gif icon8.gif barf.gif
URY914
QUOTE (SEEMORE BUTZ @ Aug 29 2005, 06:14 AM)
QUOTE (ken914 @ Aug 29 2005, 06:09 AM)
Barry,

Good luck!

Ken

Isn't the GT the one Paul Newman stuffed into the wall?

PLN stuffed a open top car into the wall.
Not the IMSA GT car.

Paul
URY914
In October The Jacksonville PCA region has OctoberFest. Their website has the schedule. http://www.pcafcr.org/

It is on the 7-8-9 of Oct this year. You should try to go. Several 914Club members attend.

Paul
redshift
If you dont have goats, you ain't from Valdosta yet.

M
Joe Ricard
Hey Cool, I'll be here all day today. going home in the morning.
(228) 355-1159
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.