Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Any upcoming California Swap Meets?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
3D914
Its time to clean out my garage and find homes for all the spare, used, 914 parts I have. So I'm looking for the next California Swap Meet - what's on the calendar boys?

Thanks,
boxstr
German Autofest a two day event, Sept 13-14 in Ventura, Calif. There may be others sooner??
CCLINTHEGARDENOFSPEEDIN
Brad Roberts
German Autofest...

The others will be "lacking"..

B
Steve
The Pomona Swap meet is August 24th.
http://pomonaswapmeet.com
They get a pretty good turn out.
But nothing compares to the German Autofest.

Steve
markb
Carlsen in Palo Alto this weekend (sunday the 3rd). Some of us Central Coast people are going up. Seems most of the "local" people are leaving town, so we can snag more of the "good stuff" while they are gone. smile.gif
silver six
What's happening at Carlsen in Redwood City (they moved from their Palo Alto location and now only Audi is in Palo Alto)?
Brad Roberts
Swap meet and car show. I'll probably make it down. The JRust event is on Saturday... I'll drive back Saturday night and make the event Sunday morning (no parts)

B
markb
Any chance of somebody grabbing my 3 gear bags & bringing them to Carlsen? Please? Please? Please? pray.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.