Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Talk about a small world
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
skline
I hear people say they never see many of our little cars when they are out and about. Yesterday, I pulled a job at APL as a UTR driver and as I pull intot he parking lot, what do I see? Not just one, but 2 914's parked just right so I could park between them. The one with the flares I know the owner and he is a member here, the silver one, I dont know, how can that happen? Here are a few pictures incase the other person is lurking here, maybe they will step up and be counted. After I post these, I am off to pick up a car for another member here, he has been looking for a car for awhile now and I am going to go get it for him today. Pictures and more later.

skline
Another
skline
Last one, yes, that is a note on the widshield from me to the owner of the car.
Aaron Cox
richards car no?

too cool. drive the chalon to work!
skline
I would but I cant lock it, every keyhole uses a different key, I only have the key for the ignition lock, one of these days I will get them all keyed to match but at this point, I dont lock the car and I am never far away from it when it is out. My driveway is a very safe place, so far. Yes, that is Richards car.
xitspd
QUOTE (skline @ Aug 29 2005, 10:09 AM)
I would but I cant lock it, every keyhole uses a different key, I only have the key for the ignition lock, one of these days I will get them all keyed to match but at this point, I dont lock the car and I am never far away from it when it is out. My driveway is a very safe place, so far. Yes, that is Richards car.

ohmy.gif Scott T. can re-key them for you in three days!
SLITS
QUOTE (skline @ Aug 29 2005, 11:09 AM)

I would take a shot at the time frame it would take him to complete the "re-key" project, but I promised to be nice to Shalom drivers biggrin.gif
skline
Thank you Ron, it's just not high on my priority list right now. Too many other fires burning that need attending.
Dr Evil
Are you missing your tach yet? You still need to get me the info for what I need to use to change it to a /6 dry.gif Unless you don't want it anymore. Is that Leo's car? Helluvaniceguy.

spare time toys
Will a key set from a 71 work for you? I got the set from the Banana wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.