Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Whistler weekend and pics
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
pete-stevers
Sher and I met Kevin Dave, Gerry and Al at Albert and Walters just across the line in Canada , We hot-dogged it up to Squamish for "one glass of your finest lager", while the rest of us had pints...the wild game burgers were fantastic biggrin.gif . Kevin and Al rolled up the rest of the way in a hurry while Dave and I took in the scenery....
We met Dan and Michelle at the reception at the Chateau.
Sher and I had a great time up in Whistler with the guys and gals from the club! smilie_pokal.gif
pete-stevers
here is the clan except Sher.....at the reception,
pete-stevers
a cool fourteen non member, I like the steelies happy11.gif
pete-stevers
A cool older tail Dragger....i would like to see one of these souped up a bit.....
pete-stevers
Sher by the "Scarlet Harlot"
pete-stevers
close-up of a flared 914 steelies aktion035.gif
Looks like every one's have a great time there.

Maybe next year cool.gif

Hey pete, do you do any skiing in Whistler?
pete-stevers
Nope! No down hill skiing for me...would like to get out and do some cross-country stuff sometime.
rhodyguy
the weekend was lots of fun and laughs. who has a picture of that nice 356? cleanest driver i've seen in a long time.

k
olav

That's all of the pics?

confused24.gif
pete-stevers
this one Kevin?
pete-stevers
here is the dash.....clean enough to eat off of.... happy11.gif
pete-stevers
here is an ugly duckling of a Porsche, and I repeat UGLY laugh.gif
ablose58
It was a good time, even tho I stayed up past 30 hrs. but it was all good smilie_pokal.gif Steve it was a true pleasure to meet you and the misses. cheers! AL
Brent
Hijack: Why is it that all GT's I've seen are silver???
Brent
sorry for the bad video capture from the San Jose Grand Prix.

HIJACK over..continue Whistler pics.
-B
SpecialK
VERY nice 356, but I'm kind of diggin' the silver roadster behind it. Any pics of that?
pete-stevers
nope....i don't
thesey914
QUOTE (Brent @ Aug 30 2005, 08:18 AM)

Why are they always roped-off??
DNHunt
QUOTE (thesey914 @ Aug 30 2005, 02:21 PM)

Actually on Sunday it wasn't roped off and I touched it. Not quite as good as my first feel but, darn close.

When the guy that drove it up for display at the AX had the drive brocked he drove it through the gravel. The crowd got very quiet.

They actually took a couple of slow laps around the AX course. The guy driving it gave the throttle a pretty good romp on the strait part of the course. The sound was incredible. Very cool.

Dave
Brent
QUOTE (thesey914 @ Aug 30 2005, 03:21 PM)

Sweet!
pete-stevers
Dave were are all the pics you took????
how bout the bmx stuff
Curvie Roadlover
Hey, I have a question for Whistler area folks. Anybody know the name if that fang shaped mountain peak there?
IVGUY
That's called "the Tusk" I think its still reffered to as Black Tusk on the maps.
Great mountains around here and we had are first snow in the high country this past week end. I am driving to Vancouver this morning in the teener . Trying to make one more trip before the passes get snow and I have to stay on the valley floors for 6 months.
Dan
Curvie Roadlover
Thanks, Dan
I'll be coming out for a week of skiing in February. Can't wait!! aktion035.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.