Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anybody got one of these?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
iamchappy
I needed a warning sticker like that in my car when Qarl pulled his groin during hard acceleration. ohmy.gif
Joe Bob
So tell us how you like yer new truck..... cool_shades.gif
skline
I just ordered mine, thanks for the link.
snflupigus
for all to read...

Previously emailed to Mike...

Ok, so I finally got up the balls to ruthlessly drop the hammer on it from a dead stop Saturday night and one more time today.. Holy hell…. It just lights up the tires freely and unless you step off you can probably spin them indefinitely…. Damn. This thing needs wider tires !!!

Tell us all how you like YOUR new car smile.gif
Joe Bob
I don't think people really know that you bought the Dodge truck.....might wanna give them the specs. cool_shades.gif
skline
I still have a set of twin tire marks from Mikey's truck in front of my house when he came down for some event earlier this year.
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (skline @ Aug 29 2005, 08:11 PM)
I still have a set of twin tire marks from Mikey's truck in front of my house when he came down for some event earlier this year.

redneck mikey's famous words "Hey Y'all, watch this!" laugh.gif
skline
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Aug 29 2005, 08:19 PM)
QUOTE (skline @ Aug 29 2005, 08:11 PM)

redneck mikey's famous words "Hey Y'all, watch this!" laugh.gif

I can actually hear him say that too. dry.gif
Joe Bob
Preceeded by ....here, hold mah beer....or in SLIT's words....Here, pull mah finger....
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.