Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 72 914 FS in middle ohio
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
xsboost90
this guy owns a building in Piqua,Ohio and was renting it to another guy who decided not to pay his rent. So he kicks the guy out and changes the locks, but the guy never comes back to claim anything! Its been alittle while so the guy is cleaning out the building and there is a 914 sitting in the back of the shop. He contacts the porsche dealer in dayton, who gives him the PCA presidents number who is a friend of mine, who gives the number to me. I called him, no title, pretty much a parts car but he is not a car guy really. Here is what we know, car has production date of 4/72 and vin # is 4722915570. Black w/ many parts in trunk etc. Here are the pics that i got tonite. Please direct emails to me and i will pass on the guys number to anyone serious but i dont want to just post his number. He is in Shelby? Ohio but car is in Piqua, pick up only sometime soon. wink.gif

xsboost90@yahoo.com
xsboost90
more pics
xsboost90
front
xsboost90
roof
xsboost90
moreparts
CptTripps
Early doors look to be in good shape. If I had the room, I'd buy it for those.

You got those pics a LOT faster than you thought you would...
xsboost90
yeah they showed up monday after work. Let me know if anyone is interested, im not getting anything just passing the savings along. The guy didnt give me an exact price, it was kind of a well i can pay to have it towed or sell it cheap myself...
GaroldShaffer
if it wasn't 4 + hours away from me I would be all over it dry.gif
cdmcse
Well I made a deal and I'll pick this up on Saturday. It will be parted out. Thanks for the contact info Dan!
xsboost90
awesome! glad i could get it moved for the guy. Did you tell him that the guy from the pca sold it for him?
cdmcse
QUOTE (xsboost90 @ Aug 31 2005, 09:17 PM)
awesome! glad i could get it moved for the guy. Did you tell him that the guy from the pca sold it for him?

Yea, I told him I heard it through you and the PCA. Thanks Again.
kafermeister
Honk when you drive past the Mt Zion Rd exit on your way up I75 just south of Florence. I live just over a mile off the express way on Mt Zion. Glad someone local was able to pick it up. Let us know what kind of shape it's in. I know that I myself my be looking for some sheetmetal.

Thanks

Rick
cdmcse
QUOTE (kafermeister @ Sep 2 2005, 11:42 PM)
Honk when you drive past the Mt Zion Rd exit on your way up I75 just south of Florence. I live just over a mile off the express way on Mt Zion. Glad someone local was able to pick it up. Let us know what kind of shape it's in. I know that I myself my be looking for some sheetmetal.

Thanks

Rick

I'll Honk driving.gif

I'm pretty sure this one will go under the saw sawzall-smiley.gif So once I get it we shall let it give its life so other 914s may survive.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.