Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need help from our WA,Seattle members
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
736conver
On august 19th I bought and paid for a 911 engine. Communication was great with the seller untill payment was made. Then communication became very sparse. 1 phone call and 1 email since this time. Shipping was going to be on Saturday but he said they didnt work on Saturday. He said he would get it out on Monday and would call/email. I have since called and emailed several times, no response to my messages.

I have since been checking his feedback and I see he now has a negative. The buyer claims he was ripped off and that other ebayers have warned him about the seller.
The seller claims it was an fake international money order.

I dont know their situation but it makes me nervous to see this.

Can someone stop by or drive by an address for me.

Its
10607 Marine View Dr SW
Seattle WA

I'm curious to know what kind of business or residence this might be. I dont want to give out names or ebay id's untill I know for sure I have been scammed. There's no current reason to drag names through the mud.

Thanks
sixnotfour
Eddie914 Lives over that way . maybe he can help you
736conver
Thanks Jeff. I responded to your PM with some more info.
Eddie914
Probably not a business. Very nice residential neighborhood on a high bluff above the water.

They most likely have a million dollar view (maybe only $700,000) of Puget Sound and the Olympics mountains.

I'll see what I can do about driving by this evening. The timing isn't too good for me. I'm scheduled to leave town this evening to go help out with my mother. She took a fall at home and has been the hospital for the last week.

Shoot me a PM.

Eddie
Eddie914
It's only a ten minute drive from where I am right now.

Do you want me to pick up the engine and have it shipped for you.

I'm leaving town tonight, but will be back late Saturday.

Eddie

736conver
Eddie,

I sent you a PM. But yea if the engine could be picked up that would be great. I am guessing though that it wouldnt be located there if it is a residence. He been selling autos and motorcycles along with small parts.

Brian
Bleyseng
If Eddie can't I can swing by there tomorrow maybe, as I have a friend who lives on 106th and 27th I can see also.

Ok area on the edge of not so great area.

736conver
Update:
After I did some more phone calls and left some negative feedback on ebay regarding the FBI, I was contacted by the seller
Funny thing was is I did fill out an FBI report. Maybe he got contacted by them.
Anywho he says he is reversing the charge on my card.
He says he is still going to ship the engine and once I get it I can pay.
Well thanks to some club memebers here I told him I have some people who could pick it up. He says"really". I say,"yep whens a good time for pick-up". He replies"let me call you back in an hour or so and I will let you know".
Yea right....
Anyways for future reference his name
Cody Brereton
Through my ebay research it looks like he has 3 or 4 different names that are conected via feedback, but I cant prove it.

paymeinfullplease is the main ebay name

sellwithslaughter Is a suspected one
mirroredimage11 Is a suspected one
virtualvacation45 Is also one

They are all conected through various auctions. Some are even the same auction

So buyer beware!!!!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.