Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: no-moving-parts camcorder
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ArtechnikA
i have a smaller, simpler, cheaper version of this product and it's been working fine for me for about 6 mos. it's attractive because it has no moving parts - direct digital recording to SD card.

here's the link: Fisher 3,2 MP digital video camcorder

that's a "daily special" so if you try that link in the far future it may be some other product... normally i don't hawk Geeks.com stuff here but this seemed of particular interest. no more excuses for TTIWWP...

in the interest of full disclosure i'll mention my brother works at Geeks.com but i don't benefit from that other than s long as he's got a job i know he'll be off the streets :-)

i've bought stuff from them for several years and am a satisfied customer.
TimT
Ive been looking to get the camcorder out of my car, and record direct to some sort of media card. This looks promising
skline
That is way cool, too bad I dont have any money right now. I dont have a way to mount it anyway and my Sony camera does video too anyway so I guess I dont really need it. But it is pretty cool. The price isnt bad either.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.