Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: SUNDAY BEER MY HOUSE
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
TINCAN914
OK I have come to the realization that I need more help then I would like to admit. So if I can get a couple guy's to come over Sunday and give me some advice I will arrange to have some cold drinks, and some food. Nothing spectacular. Just for an hour or so. I could use some trained eyes on helping me with direction regarding my rust issue. If anyone can weld, and your up for the work I would be happy to pay just want someone I can trsut to do it. I can't make the dinner at Stone Creek and I am pissed about that. I live in Lake Forest, and would be greatful to anyone able to take the time to take a look. Drop me a line let me know.
Thanks.
Link to rust thred from last night.

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?act=...=ST&f=2&t=37438
Elliot_Cannon
Hi,
I also live in Lake Forest. I'm working right now but should be home on Sunday. PM me your address and number and I'll try and get together with you. I also know a great welder who will come to the house and do it there for you.
Cheers, Elliot

PS put your name in your signature.
SLITS
QUOTE (Elliot Cannon @ Aug 31 2005, 11:51 AM)
I'm working right now but should be home on Sunday. Cheers, Elliot

Don't you have to spend 24 hours in an incubation chamber like the astronauts to protect us from the diseases you bring back............. biggrin.gif
Aaron Cox
elliot - i emailed him about Joe George the welder.
Elliot_Cannon
QUOTE (SLITS @ Aug 31 2005, 12:56 PM)
QUOTE (Elliot Cannon @ Aug 31 2005, 11:51 AM)
I'm working right now but should be home on Sunday.                Cheers,    Elliot

Don't you have to spend 24 hours in an incubation chamber like the astronauts to protect us from the diseases you bring back............. biggrin.gif

Nah! All I need is a shot of pennicyllan (sp). laugh.gif
Elliot
Brando
BEIR WHAT WHEN WHERE I'M THERE DIRECTIONS.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.