Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pass. pan installed...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dave Cawdrey
Geoff got er welded today. Damn fine job, if I do say so myself smash.gif pray.gif aktion035.gif
Dave Cawdrey
Here we are. Lookit me helping. Hey, I'm trying tongue.gif Lookit Geoff. Showin off again, welding with his eyes closed cool.gif
ChrisReale
Damn, you guys are studs! Looks great so far Dave. Glad Geoff was able to help out (i have been missing in action lately sad.gif ) You guys going to Hooters tommorow? dave, ya want a ride?
Dave Cawdrey
ah yup. if you dont mind. i know exactly where its at mueba.gif
ChrisReale
Cool, Ill call ya in the afternoon...prolly when I get up at 1:00pm :toilet:
Dave Cawdrey
Good, dont wanna be late for lunch. Not tomorrow, and mos def NOT Hooters wink.gif Not ever!! smlove2.gif
Mueller
Wow...looks like a good job...
J P Stein
Hey, Geoff, you ever have a "flash"? A certain cure for welding without a hood. biggrin.gif Auto darken hoods are getting
fairly cheep.
Mueller
Of all my tools and equipment....my Auto-darkening hood was the best thing I could have purchased........it works well for plasma cutting too !!!!

no, i don't have my own plasma cutter sad.gif
Bleyseng
The auto darkening hood is next on the Christmas list.... In the pic I was fitting the piece and did a tack to spot the pan to the long. I don't weld without a hood especially upside down. Installing a new pan piece is pretty simple really, a "3" maybe or a scale of 1 to 10. Gettting the car higher really helps as this wasy is a bitch. Atleast I wasn't laying in water getting shocked everything time I welded like at work sometimes.......
Geoff clap56.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.