Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I need 914 support to keep me away from my Toyota
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
grantsfo
OK so I have a Toyota Echo. I love odd performance cars. My echo has all the suspension bits of the car on the linked video at the bottom of this page. I just need the supercharger that would run me $3000 to finish my Echo. I also want to convert my 914 into a 6.

I'm becoming increasingly interested in throwing the supercharger on my Echo so I have the ultimate "sleeper" Then I watched this video. Damn I want an Echo that runs like this supercharged car!

Please help me see the way back to 914-6 conversion. I dont have enough funds to do both yet. Would it be ok to delay my 914-6 for a year to do an echo supercharger? or am I high?

http://ryo1.littlestar.jp/circuit1/0507.wmv

McMark
Do your supercharger and be done with the Echo. In my experience, you won't be able to suffiently concentrate on the 914 if you have another project in the back of your head. It sounds like the Echo is first and foremost in your mind, so finish that project out. The jump full force into the 914 with a clear head. wink.gif
jonwatts
agree.gif

Might as well get it out of your system. When you see what a powerful FWD car feels like you won't be able to get started on the six fast enough. laugh.gif
grantsfo
I know what they are like. Cant resist an Echo that would flatten most Porsches in an AX or technical track. My Echo in the twisties out handles my Boxster currently. With power of a supercharger it would be a very unique car. I dont know of a single supercharged Echo in the US yet.
Trekkor
Grant, Focus...I mean, don't let that car Eclipse your project...What? dry.gif

Have you heard that SIX chant?

KT
Mueller
If the Icko is a daily driver and you enjoy driving it, I'd say force feed the sucker driving.gif

I would be leary on being the 1st consumer with the s/c kit.....if they have not worked out the bugs, your daily driver might be a rental car icon8.gif
ematulac
I always wondered about your choice of an Echo.

Did the hatchback ever make it to the U.S.? I've never seen one until that video.

edit: oh yeah, supercharge it. aktion035.gif
anthony
Cant resist an Echo that would flatten most Porsches in an AX or technical track.

Grant, that sounds like a challenge! How about you bring the Echo to the next GGR AX?

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.