Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone have plans for 9/14th?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Brent
Impromptu dinner.... or better yet just drinks?
ArtechnikA
sure, c'mon over...
Brent
Google maps and I'm there....not.
SirAndy
QUOTE (Brent @ Sep 1 2005, 06:05 PM)
Impromptu dinner.... or better yet just drinks?

my daughters birthday is 9/13 so i'm probably gonna be drunk still ...

beerchug.gif Andy
Brent
You cant possibly have a teenage daughter yet? Do you? That will drive ya to drink!
SirAndy
QUOTE (Brent @ Sep 1 2005, 06:44 PM)
You cant possibly have a teenage daughter yet? Do you? That will drive ya to drink!

she's turning 16, so yes, i suppose you could call her a teenager ...

biggrin.gif Andy
Brent
icon_bump.gif OK Trying this again

Anyone in the Bay Area Looking to at least get together and wet our whistles and tell some tall stories of our 914 addictions?
SirAndy
QUOTE (Brent @ Sep 4 2005, 08:33 PM)
Anyone in the Bay Area Looking to at least get together and wet our whistles and tell some tall stories of our 914 addictions?

sure. what did 'ya have in mind?

not much going on on a wednesday night. hooters in SF? that brewery over in berkeley on gilman street? Pack'n'Save parking lot in oakland?

confused24.gif Andy
Brent
Tied House SJ / Mtn View, the Brit, any German friendly place you might be able to suggest, Andy?

Maybe we can buy Britain a drink (ice tea if he so chooses) or two and see him off, at his favorite locale of choice. Or is 9/14 just another day to folks? This is my first September with the club, and I usually celebrate this month with my Porsche friends.
-B
Hammy
QUOTE (SirAndy @ Sep 1 2005, 07:07 PM)
she's turning 16, so yes, i suppose you could call her a teenager ...

biggrin.gif  Andy

Andy...you've got a 16 year old daughter, you like good music, you're a cool guy, and you have a teener...... can we hang out? biggrin.gif jk... oh. I'm 16 btw, not 61, so you can laugh. smile.gif or kill me, whichever.
SirAndy
QUOTE (Hammy @ Sep 6 2005, 01:40 AM)
can we hang out? biggrin.gif

haha, sure thing ... aktion035.gif

i'd show you the oakland night-life, but unless you got a pretty good fake ID that might not work all that well. beerchug.gif
there's a few places here that have "all ages" shows. perfect venue to find some cute little punk girlz to hang out with ... grouphug.gif

my daughter lives in germany tho, but she's planning on visiting me next year.
cool_shades.gif Andy
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.