Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hi my new porsche almost done.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
kilo123
hi testing the pic.
kilo123
oh it worked so here is the car in its final stage of restoration. just did the interier today and painted it last sunday. it will go out in a few days.

i started about a year ago and when i was draining the oil from the metal oil screen. i found some aluminum chunks around the outside oil screen. dont knoe what it is but hope those pieces dont effect the performance of the motor.
kilo123
here is some more pic
SpecialK
Nice work on the paint! smilie_pokal.gif ...But one "all done" pic ain't gonna cut it. wink.gif

These "aluminum chunks" you speak of doesn't sound good unsure.gif , hopefully it's nothing serious!
Sammy
ROFLMAO
almost done, oh that's a good one. no matter how perfect it is, it is never almost done until you sell it wink.gif
Joe Bob
I agree...there's always something more to do.....yer never done until it's sold or the wife tells you...
kilo123
oh yah the major stuff is done but the pads on the bumper is not so good. need to change someday. want to change the rims on it. spent 1500$ on parts and body work. going to put those exhaust on it. looks pretty good, i think
kilo123
here is the new interior
Leo Imperial
I have a set of 4 4-bolt fuchs that I am in the process of polishing that I want to sell to fund my project(s). I am close if you are interested PM me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.