Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Vorderpfalz Classic Historic Rally
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
michelko
wub.gif
Last day of my Holliday trip.

The Vorderpfalz Classic started in Speyer.
Took some pic´s.

SirAndy was there!! Look:
michelko
back view
michelko
Three 914 was listed but only the red one joined the race.
Here it is at the start line
michelko
nother shot
michelko
niiiiiice 904

what a sound drooley.gif
michelko
nother
michelko
911 from Africa
michelko
back
michelko
michelko
lovely fuchs
michelko
heavy metal
michelko
i love this colour
michelko
little pussy cat
michelko
w00t.gif
michelko
rs
thesey914
Thanks for sharing Michelko, really nice shots...I love looking at events like this. Too bad all the Yanks are in bed (08:15 here)
black73
Great pictures! Beautiful cars! smilie_pokal.gif
Tobra
904 and 550 are my favorite cars, I almost got a 550 replica, but would have had registration problems in California, so got the 914 instead. Like the rally car with the woman at the wheel too, chicks who race are cool
DNHunt
I think that is Andy's car at Disneyland. I recognize Cinderella's castle in the background. That must be Andy in 20 years.

Seriously, Cool pics. I really have enjoyed the pics you guys in Europe have been posting. Seeing cars with such history in places I've dreamed of is really exciting.

Thanks

Dave
michelko
QUOTE (DNHunt @ Sep 3 2005, 06:07 AM)
I think that is Andy's car at Disneyland. I recognize Cinderella's castle in the background. That must be Andy in 20 years.

Seriously, Cool pics. I really have enjoyed the pics you guys in Europe have been posting. Seeing cars with such history in places I've dreamed of is really exciting.

Thanks

Dave

not cinderellas castle but the Speyer museum.

1-3 Oktober will be the ADAC Nürburgring Classic. I am planning to visit it for two day´s with the chance to take take some more nice pic´s.

As much as i know there will be some 914gt.

smilie_flagge6.gif
Maltese Falcon
Michelko--great pics, I'll be waiting on the 'Ring pictures impatiently rolleyes.gif
Danke, mit grussen,
Marty
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.