Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hmmm 914th post soon approaching
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Qarl
No... pics of my completed car WON"T happen...

So how should I celebrate my 914th post? Maybe a picture of my hairy ass?

Picture of my wife throwing me out of the house for "redecorating" her living room with car parts?

Picture of my 4" thick receipt pile...

Picture of my empty wallet?
Bleyseng
Just a family pic would be cool, Karl. They are the ones that have to put up with you!

Geoff
Scott Carlberg
QUOTE(kellzey @ Jul 31 2003, 10:17 PM)
So how should I celebrate my 914th post?

Maybe a picture of my hairy ass?

Picture of my wife throwing me out of the house for "redecorating" her living room with car parts?

Picture of my 4" thick receipt pile...

Picture of my empty wallet?

How about an update of your Son?
Qarl
Hunter is doing fine. He still has two big blue casts on his legs. He has had to have the left cast replaced TWICE as he managed to wiggle his little legs out of the casts into the unintended position. Twice in one week.

And on top of everything, he came down with Chicken Pox about 10 days after his surgery. Oh what fun. Fortunately they weren't too severe... just his face scalp and upper torso.

Otherwise everything is the same as far as his health.

Thank you for asking.

Regards,
redshift
Poor thing! He super cute man! You are a very lucky guy. I missed the front end of this, but best wishes on his recovery.

For your 914th post, you should do 'Karl's Project Walk-Around: Around the car in 60 pictures'

M
ninefourteener
Hmmm....... do a poll. Let everyone vote.

Best "before and after" pictures. For the guy that started out with a rusted out piece of shit, and now is cruising in a sweet ride.

Winner gets a 914 hat, a bag, and a club sticker.

At your expense, of course--LOL

Just a thought

beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.