Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I Need a Pic
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Allan
Any body have any close up pictures of the front and rear of an early car with the bumpers off.

Especially the lip in front of the front trunk seal and eyebrows and other shots with the bumpers on.
TravisNeff
here ya go, bumper off shots.
TravisNeff
asdf
TravisNeff
asdfd
TravisNeff
Last one. Let me know if you need more shots of the front. The rear bumper is still on. Passenger side rear has the 75-76 flange on the side (fender was replaced at some time).
TravisNeff
OK here's the rear with the bumper on. Can't make it out from teh passenger side rear pic, the 75-76 flange is still there, not on the driver side
TravisNeff
adfadsf
TravisNeff
Forgot all about my roller outside. took some pics of the rear with the bumper off. It is a 73, and from the looks of it I better get busy cleaning the flash rust off and cover it with some paint, ugh.
TravisNeff
blj
TravisNeff
asdfasdf
TravisNeff
last one, hope this helps.
Allan
Perfect!!!

Thanks a TON.....
Allan
This is what I'm facing on the rear with the dog bones in.
TravisNeff
You should be able to get in a lot tighter than that. Without the dog bones, can you position the bumper where you need it without any interference?
Allan
Pretty much. When I add the dog bones it kicks it way out.
TravisNeff
is the bumper top hitting the body with the dog bones on? As far as I know or have ever heard, as long as the spot welded flanges are taken care of and bumper shocks tossed, it should drop right in. Think the bumper may be bent? That would be an odd bend if it was though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.