Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who was at the Rancho Pick-n-Pull in Sac???
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Kostamojen
I saw like 5 or 6 914 guys/gals swarming around a 914 with flared fenders and such at the junkyard... I was surprised to see it there too tongue.gif I was going to make a post about it here on the forum when I got back, but they all showed up as I was leaving.

Was it anyone from the club?
Kostamojen
So I guess they werent members? Interesting... Should have told them to join up.
North Bay 914
There are two 914 at the Fairfield, Pic-n-Pull, both are now well picked over....72 1.7 and 73 1.7...
Kostamojen
This one still had the motor, and alot of other things... It was only "minorly" picked over. I'm sure its more picked over now.
North Bay 914
Both of these have the engines...and gearboxes...I got the windshield out of one of them, and some other junk...Its half price weekend this weekend...
Kostamojen
3/4 of the fenders were gone by the time I got there this morning, LOL! Someone sure scored.
Brent
what about the drivetrain? May make the trip up if I can score a tranny.
Kostamojen
QUOTE (Brent @ Sep 4 2005, 05:40 PM)
what about the drivetrain? May make the trip up if I can score a tranny.

Not sure, someone else was there taking stuff when I left but mostly body work... The engine was the same when I left, I never looked under the car for the tranny.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.