Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Upsidedown Teener
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Marv's3.6six
My teener today, first time ever I got a car upsidedown!

Little known teener fact,............longitudinals are capable of holding many many pounds of sand! ohmy.gif
Hammy
Scared me! mad.gif thought you rolled your teener or something unsure.gif biggrin.gif Anyways.. looks fun.
URY914
Put some stools around it and use it for a bar. beerchug.gif
Marv's3.6six
Sideways teener biggrin.gif
xitspd
ohmy.gif Marv,
Your first picture reminds of a POC race we had at Laguna Seca years ago where a Student with an Instructor fliped a 914 coming down the Corkscrew. The cars internal rollbar did its job and kept them safe, however it took a while to free them as the front windshield had folded back and pinched their helments between it and the rollbar. As you can see not much strength there. Everyone was OK!
SpecialK
Looks like the start of a VERY nice car there Marv!! Post some pics as it goes back together..... we love pics!! wub.gif
Maltese Falcon
Nice progress Marv boldblue.gif ...have you set an ETA ?
Marty
Marv's3.6six
Nice progress Marv ...have you set an ETA? Well the painter told me yesterday another 6 weeks to 2 months sad.gif At this rate I'll maybe be runnin by the first AX of next season!

The good thing is 99.9% of everything else is already done and paid for! I R jus down to the lil bits, and detail work like plating this and powder coating that. biggrin.gif

xitspd
smilie_pokal.gif Marv, You are doing it the right way! I am looking forward to seeing the final results. I am taking mine to Auto's International next week to have the interior finished. Keep the pictures coming.....
Marv's3.6six
taking mine to Auto's International next week to have the interior finished. Dan while you're there check and see how my seats are goin? I have (1) standard 914 and (1) 914 Recaro seats being done by them now! biggrin.gif
xitspd
QUOTE (Marv's3.6six @ Sep 4 2005, 07:50 PM)
taking mine to Auto's International next week to have the interior finished. Dan while you're there check and see how my seats are goin? I have (1) standard 914 and (1) 914 Recaro seats being done by them now! biggrin.gif

My pleasure Marv! You going to GAF next week? I will be staying in Ventura Beach. If you are going, look me up for a beerchug.gif .
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.