Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MORE PHOTOS NEEDED IN CAR SHOW
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
I know some of you had to take some nice shots over the weekend. Enter them in the virtual car show . We now will be doing First to third trophies. smilie_pokal.gif I was told they should be about 2 feet tall mueba.gif . They are being donated by one of our members. beerchug.gif Show you club spirit and enter today.
Mr Dick
HI GUYS i HAVE SEEN WHAT THIS GANG CAN DO BEFORE clap.gif . LETS SEE SOME OF THOSE CARS AND RAISE MONEY FOR THESE FOLKS
spare time toys
I know a bunch of you who were at the MUSR now know how to shoot pro looking shots of you car after the seminar about how to take a photo. Lets see them in the show. beerchug.gif
rick 918-S
Ya, Come on guy's and gurl's let's see um! bootyshake.gif Ooops... I ment aktion035.gif

$ 5.00 bucks is a cheap entry fee for a car show and a great way to raise some money for our nieghbors in the south. We are all in this together. Now let's show our support for Larry's idea pray.gif and pony up.

Jack stands count in the under construction class! I won't judge it, but I'll sponor it. I'll donate a trophy and pay the shipping to your door clap.gif No excuses now! happy11.gif

Larry, is it ok if I sponsor a class?

Anyone else want to sponsor a class?
spare time toys
QUOTE (rick 918-S @ Sep 4 2005, 08:08 PM)
Ya, Come on guy's and gurl's let's see um! bootyshake.gif Ooops... I ment aktion035.gif

$ 5.00 bucks is a cheap entry fee for a car show and a great way to raise some money for our nieghbors in the south. We are all in this together. Now let's show our support for Larry's idea pray.gif and pony up.

Jack stands count in the under construction class! I won't judge it, but I'll sponor it. I'll donate a trophy and pay the shipping to your door clap.gif No excuses now! happy11.gif

Larry, is it ok if I sponsor a class?

Anyone else want to sponsor a class?

No Problem at All. Thanks I thank you for doing it. the more the better. smilie_pokal.gif Best part of this show is you dont have to spend hours waxing and cleaning, and it is much cheaper and no GAS to get there wink.gif wink.gif
spare time toys
icon_bump.gif for the new class,
SpecialK
Sorry Larry, no cars worth showing. sad.gif But I did give a c-note at work because Boeing was matching employee contributions dollar for dollar. I hope it helped somehow.

icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.