Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nice offer and compliment today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Trekkor
The president of RR-PCA offered me the position of regional a/x chairman next year.

I have to think about this one.
I went to near all their events this year and I really enjoy the location. If I do more DE's next season and do less a/x, I'll likely run with them as the track is only 45 mins from home.

Nice offer unsure.gif

KT
Allan
If you have the time, go for it....
Aaron Cox
do you get money and women and booze??? if not... just keep running with em biggrin.gif
9146R
Trekkor,

The Redwood Region is lucky to have someone with your passion, course design knowledge and friendliness. I am not surprised they asked you to be "da man" next year. You will no doubt need to think about it but my gut tells me you'd be great in that role. After you experience the open-track it will be easier to decide how you want to allocate your time between autox and de events. Congrats !
DanT
Congrats Trekkor.

Is that Mr. Bunch?

Does RR have their own timing trailer. If so make sure you find out about the logistics of getting it to the events. Will you be responsible for towing?
Also, do you need to procure AX sites other than the airport?
What about results?

Not trying to dissuade you, just want to make sure you understand everything that is involved. ( at least these are duties in GGR and LPR)

It is great to be in charge, gives you a chance to massage operations into the way you would like to see them.
Also helps when you have great friends and volunteers to help out.

Conflicts in schedule should not be an issue since the Zone 7 calander is set up early in the year, if not before. Your AX dates should not conflict with SVR or GGR DEs or TTs.

clap.gif clap.gif cool.gif cool.gif
Trekkor
Is that Mr. Bunch?

Yes.
they are talking about getting a large storage container on-site for the trailer.

The a/x's are all at the S.R. airport, so that's easy.
they are even talking about improving the site by re-paving and adding another loop to add to the configuration possibilties.

someone with your passion, course design knowledge and friendliness.

Thanks, Greg.

KT
McMark
YAY! Congrat Trekkor. You've come a long way since I met you a year and a half ago. Your progress is amazing. You deserve the honor. smilie_pokal.gif
xitspd
smilie_pokal.gif Congrates Trekkor! If you have the time, GO FOR IT! It will be a great experience for you. It is nice to see a club member have this kind of opportunity.
ppickerell
Repaving and another loop at SR? That sounds like serious fun! SIGN ME UP.
TravisNeff
smilie_pokal.gif
Steve_7x
Go for it... but make sure all possible questions and/or concerns are adressed (see Dan's post).

Good Luck!

Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.