Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT Eliica Electric super car.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Pugbug
The future??
Called the Eliica - short for Electric Lithium-Ion battery Car - this radical 800bhp eight-wheeler from Japan is proof that electric vehicles can be fast and fun to drive, too. Boasting a four-second 0-60mph sprint and seven-second 0-100mph time, the Eliica is faster than a Porsche 911 Turbo.

Video on the site. http://www.exn.ca/dailyplanet/view.asp?date=3/22/2005
SpecialK
Couldn't get the video to work, but that's definitely an unusual looking vehicle! I kinda like it.

smile.gif
goose2
Kinda looks like an updated Citroen DS. I've been thinking about building an electric 914....sure would like to have access to that technology.
SpecialK
8-wheel drive! ohmy.gif

Finally got the video to work from another site. Kind of disappointing. 99% was CGA, never really showed the real car in action.

If they made one (EV) with a range of about 150 miles, and a place for me to plug it in to recharge at work I'd definitely concider going electric.
serge914
Link is working OK for me.
Look pretty fast. They claim 330 Km/h
sgomes
QUOTE (goose2 @ Sep 5 2005, 09:01 AM)
I've been thinking about building an electric 914....sure would like to have access to that technology.

Just do it! wink.gif

By the way, I've decided to go with our own club member's controller to fix my busted one. Thank you Otmar! smilie_pokal.gif
Hammy
Yay! Another hideous Japanese car. smile.gif

Looks neat though.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.