Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: space saver spare tire
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scottb
i run 16" fuchs on a 5 bolt conversion.

suggestions welcomed.
seanery
I'm using a collapsible spare from my -ex '86 944 turbo along with the portable air compressor that came with.
SpecialK
20 or so on Ebay cheap.

"porsche spare tire"
Mueller
QUOTE (scottb @ Sep 5 2005, 09:48 AM)

suggestions welcomed.

how about a spare from the same type car that you got the 16" Fuchs from???? screwy.gif biggrin.gif

one thing to consider, most of these spares have never been used and have been folded up for how many years....I finally used mine on my 911, the spare had never been used before and it just sat in front trunk for 10 years and the darn thing only holds air for about a day wacko.gif
neo914-6
QUOTE (Mueller @ Sep 5 2005, 09:27 AM)
QUOTE (scottb @ Sep 5 2005, 09:48 AM)

suggestions welcomed.

how about a spare from the same type car that you got the 16" Fuchs from???? screwy.gif biggrin.gif

one thing to consider, most of these spares have never been used and have been folded up for how many years....I finally used mine on my 911, the spare had never been used before and it just sat in front trunk for 10 years and the darn thing only holds air for about a day wacko.gif

Mine hold it for as long as I'm pumping it. laugh.gif I plan to use the flat fix goop to see if it works...

These 944 or Boxster narrow, no collapse:
Aaron Cox
got mine from wayne cowie on the the board.....

BTW - junkyards have em in all the 924S's and 944's

Joe Bob
I pump mine up once a year.......masochist.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.