Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: found another local teener
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scotty914
okay went to my flaps and on the way home i see a late model 914 sitting in a parking lot out side a resturant. well i pulled in and it is a pretty nice 76, silver with a black interior. it has minor rust rust not bad at all. i went in and asked who owned it... the owner of the car goes i do.

well we talked for a few, he has owned it sense new, and it has had the hell hole replaced. he has not drivin it in 5 years but he brought it out because of gas prices. he is looking for some one to restore it, the interior is pretty nice and all orginal. he has fuchs on it, which are not in bad shape but it could use a polish job.

sorry no pics but i told him to come check in here
scotty b
Wants it restored huh? Tell him to come see me with a bag full'o bills biggrin.gif I'll slide him in between the next two Alfa's. idea.gif Benz is leaving tues., Fiat won't be back for a few months, So I'll make time for a N.A.R.P. laugh.gif I won't even charge him for the bumper disposal. laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.