Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: for your discussion and dissagreement
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
scotty b
HHhhmmmm that topic sounds kinda naughty no? biggrin.gif I've been contemplating how to put air bags on a 356 I have rusting away and that led to the thought of bagging a teener. Been done? Been thought about?? I'm looking at getting a kit from Airkewld http://www.airkewld.com/pages/welcome.php and modding it to werk on the 356. I would think with all of the available parts it could be done on a 914. "Why???" You may ask. "Why the hell not??" I say. Thank you for your time, now go talk amongst yerselvz
scotty b
Ghia UP
scotty b
Ghia DOWWWWWN cool.gif
Aaron Cox
sportscars dont use airbags....

cruisers/lookers/showcars do
scotty b
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Sep 5 2005, 04:18 PM)

Your no fun! flipa.gif Just think about a flat black teener scraping the asphalt........ idea.gif It's almost sacriledge huh? happy11.gif
Aaron Cox
QUOTE (scotty b @ Sep 5 2005, 05:22 PM)
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Sep 5 2005, 04:18 PM)

Your no fun! flipa.gif Just think about a flat black teener scraping the asphalt........ idea.gif It's almost sacriledge huh? happy11.gif

50's rat rod dont go good with a bastard porsche...

just IMHO, YMMV wink.gif
SGB
smilie_pokal.gif
the KG is TOO 2 to PURTY! ohmy.gif
WOW O WOW O !!!

MY KG i sold to buy the 914 many many moons ago was a real ground cruiser, but wouldn't pop up to meet me. I love it. Could you do a teener so that you could lock it down for handling?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.