Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My NEW ride
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
GaroldShaffer
I got a new ride dance.gif clap56.gif boldblue.gif aktion035.gif driving.gif

thisthreadisworthlesswithoutpics.gif I don't have any pics but check this link to
see my new ride:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2425290751

Brad Mayuer is going to to a PPI for me next week, and if the car looks good to him, it will have a new home wub.gif
SirAndy
QUOTE(itsa914 @ Aug 1 2003, 10:01 AM)
Brad Mayuer is going to to a PPI for me next week, and if the car looks good to him, it will have a new home wub.gif

the car looks nice!
driving.gif

Andy
URY914
My friend in high school had those wheels on his 'teener. I think they were 14".

Paul
Jeroen
Nice find!
Hope the PPI goes well

cheers,

Jeroen
ninefourteener
You know that car has been posted in the 914 club classifieds since the middle of June right???

I just saw it today--LOL

Good find!!! Nice!!!
GaroldShaffer
You know that car has been posted in the 914 club classifieds since the middle of June right???

That is where I first seen it, then again on ebay, so I started checking it out. The selling point for me was that Brad Mayuer use to have this car and did all
the upgrades to it, sway bar, 2.0l, side shift etc...

I confrimed it with Brad. So the PPI is just to make sure everything is ok with the car. I can't wait boldblue.gif I have been with out a 914 for 4 yrs now sad.gif but not anymore clap56.gif
tryan
cool. are you going to pass out cigars?
Ferg
Very nice, motor looks spotless. Love the wheels too
smilie_pokal.gif
Doug Leggins
Looks like a great car!

Hooray!!! another Indiana 914 owner.
GaroldShaffer
cool. are you going to pass out cigars?

Well...um... this is the best I can do for now smoke.gif cool_shades.gif

Come to the Mid-West Porsche meet on Aug 10 and I
just might have some cigars.
Curvie Roadlover
QUOTE(itsa914 @ Aug 1 2003, 06:19 PM)
Come to the Mid-West Porsche meet on Aug 10 and I
just might have some cigars.

Can't wait to see it in person. Congrats! clap56.gif
Eric Taylor
This is a little off topic, but is anyone intrested in a that set of wheels? I have a set on the wreck now, they came with the new car. They are painted black with Porsche Center Caps.
GaroldShaffer
This is a little off topic, but is anyone intrested in a that set of wheels? I have a set on the wreck now, they came with the new car. They are painted black with Porsche Center Caps.

I sent you a PM. I am interested in them since they
do match my NEW car cool.gif. Send me a PM.
Eric Taylor
Here's that pic
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.