Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AIM MXL Pista display - data logger
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
nine14cats
I need a new tach for "The Beast". As with everything on this car my desire to upgrade has taken on a life of it's own. blink.gif

I'm looking at the AIM MXL Pista, (MXL Pista)which is a display and datalogger in one. As these types of things go, it's not the most expensive one (think MOTEC) but it ain't cheap.

I'd like any real life experiences with this unit or any other data logging, LCD dash type display.

Thanks,

Bill P.
groot
I'm using the AIM Mychron3-XG log. I didn't want to shell out the extra cash for the Pista.

I really like it and am very happy with it. If you're going to use the data, it's the way to go. If you need/want extra channels and GPS, go with the Pista.

I learn so much more from every session by using data, I'm simply amazed. But you have to take the time to understand the data to make it useful. If you just want a tach, save your clams and buy something else.
TimT
I have the AIM MyChron3 gold, If I were to do it again Id get the Pista, because the display on the MyChron is kind of small

You can get the GPS with the MyChron systems if you want

Yes tons of info and you program the unit to display what you want, it will set off LED alarms that you program.

very handy lil toys
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.