Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Bay Area 914 Club Pizza/Moving Party
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Britain Smith
Alright, so I am in search of a couple of people to help me load up my Budget truck on Sunday, Sept. 25th and I thought what better way than to offer free food. I will be picking up the moving truck early in the morning and I am thinking that for those who want to come by, about 10:00 a.m. would be perfect. I will get enough pizza for those who show up and the more people who come the more hanging out we can do. Heck, I will even buy some beer to go along if there is enough interest. Let me know if you are even the slightest bit interested or I will have to look other places for assistance.

FYI, my address is the following:

1659 Starlite Dr.
Milpitas, CA 95035

-Britain
Leo Imperial
I will try to make it. How far are you from Richmond?
Send me a reminder the week of.

Leo
Jeroen
icon_bump.gif
jonwatts
I'll be in Lake Tahoe that weekend. As much as moving sucks it'd be nice to give you a proper send off (and ogle your 912 in the process).

Jon
SirAndy
i might be able to help. i know there was something else that weekend, but i can't remember right now ...

need some coffeeeeeee first ...
beer3.gif Andy
lapuwali
The 914 "conversion" meet is that day, in Dublin.
fiid
Where are you moving to? Are you leaving the area?
Britain Smith
I am moving to Oregon.

Come on guys, throw me a bone here.

-Britain
Dave_Darling
He's off for Portland! Or Hillsborough, right?

I'm pretty sure I'm in for the loading-up party.

--DD
nebreitling
give me a reminder when it gets closer, i'll be there britain.
neo914-6
QUOTE (lapuwali @ Sep 7 2005, 08:28 AM)

er actually it supposed to be Sat the 24th. Who's organizing this anyway? laugh.gif It may be postponed yet again based on running cars and commitment unless we want to go ahead and just have beerchug.gif chowtime.gif with whomever shows...

Britain,

I should be able to spend a couple hours but NO back breaking work... dry.gif I helped a friend move a solid oak bed set and 60" flat panel that I felt aches for days.
sjhowitson
I may have some time. We will see how the work flows...Send out a reminder a few days before. I like extra cheese..... beerchug.gif beerchug.gif
Dave_Darling
QUOTE (Neo914-6 @ Sep 7 2005, 01:50 PM)
...It may be postponed yet again based on running cars and commitment unless we want to go ahead and just have beerchug.gif chowtime.gif with whomever shows...

That's the only way to do it, IMHO. If you wait until everyone has their cars running, on a weekend where everyone can be there... You'll never have the stinkin' meet. So just declare it for a date and time and place, and whomever shows up shows!

--DD
lapuwali
QUOTE (Neo914-6 @ Sep 7 2005, 01:50 PM)
QUOTE (lapuwali @ Sep 7 2005, 08:28 AM)

er actually it supposed to be Sat the 24th. Who's organizing this anyway? laugh.gif It may be postponed yet again based on running cars and commitment unless we want to go ahead and just have beerchug.gif chowtime.gif with whomever shows...

Britain,

I should be able to spend a couple hours but NO back breaking work... dry.gif I helped a friend move a solid oak bed set and 60" flat panel that I felt aches for days.

Oops.

Just have the meet. If you keep moving it, people just slack off and don't finish their cars, anyway...I'm racing to get my car running, and it's still just a 4...
Brent
I'll be there with my hand truck.
-B
mightyohm
I can help!
Britain Smith
QUOTE (sjhowitson @ Sep 7 2005, 02:50 PM)
I may have some time. We will see how the work flows...Send out a reminder a few days before. I like extra cheese..... beerchug.gif beerchug.gif

Steve...you have already done enough and you live way to far up the east bay to come down. However, if you do the choice of beer will be yours!!

Everyone else, I will bump this up as it gets closer. You always know who your friend are when they show up to help you move. It may be the chance of getting free food that is helping out! clap.gif

-Britain
Britain Smith
Alright everyone. I know it is Monday, but just in case you are making plans early for this weekend...be sure to include a trip by Milpitas and get some PIZZA!

This is a reminder that I will need some assistance packing my moving truck on Sunday. I would say that we will get started about 9:30 so if you wanna show up and lend a hand, all help is appreciated.

I will continue to bump later this week, let me know if you plan to stop by.

-Britain

beerchug.gif
Gint
I wish I could help. Nothing like a good "grube" job. Will there be "Clown splooge" too?

Best of luck with the move Britain.
Trekkor
How long will you be there on Sunday?
Are you driving away early Monday morning?

LPR a/x season finale is Sunday morning.

I may swing by on the way home say "goodbye" at least.

KT

Lyressa Roberts
I'll be there, although I'll not be up at the crack of dawn, so 9:30 may be a bit too early for me. 11 or thereabouts?
Eric_Shea
I'll buy "you" pizza for a week if you move that goofy 4-cylinder 911 into my garage w00t.gif

We'll be thinking about you at RRC...

Good luck with the move. Watch out for Jim Chambers and the rest of the Portland crew.

E.
kilo123
i think i can make it for a few hours. i can be the rookie of 914world.com
Britain Smith
Hey all you bay area people...check out this thread...

Britain's Moving/Pizza Party
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.