Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Met another teener owner today.
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Allan
On my way to work this morning I spotted a yellow '75 - '76 teener headed in the opposite direction. Tired of missing out on catching these guys I bit the bullet and decided that chasing him down was a worthy enough cause to be late for work. Really nice guy named Mike.

It's a really clean bone stock '76 with front and rear sway bars. It was originally blue but he had it re-painted to yellow. Only problem I could tell of was that it backfires whenever he shifts.

Told him about the club and hopefully he'll check in. If he does we need to encourage him as he currently wants to sell it.....
motorhead
[FONT=Arial]Hey Allan, I finally got squared away to where I can post. I wish I had found this place before I made up my mind to sell the little yellow guy. If I had the time I could really cherry out this car. Definitely gonna do the trunk shox.
Looking at all the nice cars make me want to keep mine. Sure had fun driving it up the hill Friday.......
Soon as I figure out how, Ill post it with px in the classifieds. thanks

Mike
SpecialK
Welcome to the "club" Mike! beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.