Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Boxstr, could you please post pics of this car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
DrifterJay
I really dig this car, the "look" of it is what I would like to achieve with my car in the near future. Could you post any other pics you may have of it. Thanx!
bondo
Isn't that "look" just a black 914 with no trim? Looks like it's fresh back from the paint shop. No windows either.
DrifterJay
your absolutely right Bondo, but for some odd reason, I got wood, therefore I would like to see more pics of it...plain jane, I know, but I like it...
smoke.gif
-Jared
VegasRacer
Ugly car. You would never catch me driving anything that even remotely resembled it. cool.gif
SLITS
QUOTE (DrifterJay @ Sep 8 2005, 04:21 PM)
your absolutely right Bondo, but for some odd reason, I got wood, therefore I would like to see more pics of it...plain jane, I know, but I like it...
smoke.gif
-Jared

After your stay in the sand, you probably would get "wood" over Brandon's or A-aron Admin's cars...................

maybe even the Shalom

Buy some socks!
Eric Taylor
Yeah that's a pretty car I've seen it in person. The six in the engine compartment dosn't hurt either. If I were to finish it, I would wan't blacked out chrom trim, and maybe 75-76 bumpers to keep the black look, but that's me.
Eric
rhodyguy
craig doesn't drive 914s. no rush to complete the car.

k
Porsche Rescue
He has been working on getting it together lately. See if you can talk him into showing you the interior. Not plain Jane.
markb
QUOTE (Porsche Rescue @ Sep 8 2005, 09:04 PM)
See if you can talk him into showing you the interior. Not plain Jane.

Please, Mr Boxstr, pics of the inside, please.

laugh.gif
TravisNeff
Get a clean pair of shorts before you look at it.
Root_Werks
That is the first Root_Werks six Criag got from me years ago. It's a 2.0 six, nice car. Has a 904 style gauge in it too. biggrin.gif

Has heater boxes and everything.
double-a
i think craig is out for a couple days. that is definitely a very nice car, gorgeous paint.

~a
Root_Werks
QUOTE (double-a @ Sep 9 2005, 06:57 AM)
i think craig is out for a couple days. that is definitely a very nice car, gorgeous paint.

~a

Yep, he re-painted it. It was one I painted in my garage that turned out so-so. He stripped it down and had it re-shot. I haven't seen it since in person, but have heard it turned out really awesome. It's a factory black 74'.
Porsche Rescue
Where's Boxster. Sure is quiet lately. He went to a P car swap meet today. Wonder if somebody bought him?
Porsche Rescue
Drifter Jay, take a look at the thread "black with red guts".
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.