Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Services section in classifeds
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JEM
What dose everyone think about having a section in the classifieds for people to offer professional services such as body and paint,mechanical, machine shops and such to advertise ?

JEM
J P Stein
I think it's a good idea.
I also think that these type of service people should take part in the BBS portion of the site adding advice or comments in their area of expertise. Familiarity does NOT breed contempt in this regard.

I notice you are local to my area.
What type of service do you supply?
JEM
JP,
I do body and paint. I am also in the parts gathering stage of a 6 conversion for my 73 914. I was hoping to have it ready for this years autox season but that's not going to happen

Jerry
J P Stein
Well I definitely need body & paint. I can peel off the top coat in great chunks. I dunno how it stays on there. I'm gathering money for a paint job and was hoping to have enuff by AX season, but...... biggrin.gif

Come on out to PIR anyhow. I'll give you a ride or 2.
ulf's ugly, but quick.
JEM
JP,
I plan to do some of the PIR autox with my Audi Quattro again if I don't find something else. I belong to the Northwest Hillclimb Association we have 6-8 hillclimbs starting in June going through sept. These are a lot of fun and you don't have to worry about knocking over cones. You might think about giving it a try.

Jerry
J P Stein
The first PCA AX is 30 March in the pro pits.
I like the hillclimb idea....no cones, just trees and cliffs, eh? Do you have an event schedule?
JEM
The N.H.A. has a web site. www.nhahillclimb.org I will talk to you at PIR. Larison Rock and Bible Creek are the close to us.

Jerry
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.