Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: need help to find a picture
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
brant
I tried google.
I know I've seen it 100 times, but now I can't seem to find any pictures of Rich's beautiful car...

anyone have one?
or a link?

brant
Ferg
http://www.914fan.net/rich-6.html
brant
That was the ones I found...
I really wanted to see a different one
as I remember it, it was brighter and in the daytime... showing off his beautiful paint and wheels (a 3/4 view?)

VegasRacer
Here's one.
Jeroen
i've got 6, but they are fairly small (old pix)
Jeroen

Jeroen

Jeroen

Jeroen

Jeroen

JmuRiz
I like the interior pics from the old issue of Excellence...cool mods all over that car. Not to mention he's a nice guy to buy parts from.
brant
Thanks a TON...

exactly the ones I remembered.

man what a pretty car!

brant
Jeroen
and here's a photoshop I did a long time ago
MoveQik
If I could have my pick of ANY 914, Rich's car would be my pick. Hands down. I love that car. pray.gif pray.gif
Demick
QUOTE (MW 914 @ Sep 9 2005, 11:11 AM)
If I could have my pick of ANY 914, Rich's car would be my pick. Hands down. I love that car. pray.gif pray.gif

agree.gif Me too!!
TJB/914
agree.gif
Rich's car is like fine wine & fine art. It's done with the right look. No way could he impove the looks.

The only thing someone could do is copy the car in another color??? Black or maybe British Racing Green??? That's what I would do without duplicating another Yellow.

You did it right, Rich.

Tom
Yea, I would do "Black".

Dave_Darling
Here's a sorta-moody morning-shadows shot I took in '01:
sanman
this car is my desk top background smilie_pokal.gif
MoveQik
QUOTE (sanman @ Sep 9 2005, 12:24 PM)
this car is my desk top background smilie_pokal.gif

Ditto for me the entire time my car was torn to pieces!
TJB/914
Hey Guys, Help, Help.

Can someone PhotoShop my car to look like Rich's. I don't have the program to do it. Help me with this (someone please).
Here's my picture. I would like the lower valance's in yellow, remove the side light & take off the bumper tips. If it looks good, that's what I'll do. Getting tired of the same ole car. It would look like Rich's, but a 4-cyl.

Tom
MoveQik
Thomas...your car is UHHHHG-LEEEEE!!!! biggrin.gif Here's mine....looks sorta familiar.
TJB/914
Michael

Maybe we have the same Daddy??? Similiar Yellow cars???

Tom
Graphikhaus
It is a nice clean look.
TJB/914
Thanks Graphikhaus,

Appreciate showing what it could look like. You know what, there will only be one Rich Johnson car. You can't duplicate the original, ever.

Tom
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.