Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Anyone Going to Stockton Sat or Sun
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
chilli
Just wondering who will be going to zone 7 autocross in stockton, I am finally coming out of retirement and will be there with "chilli"

mike driving.gif
macpro
Sure wish I could go but, the work thing keeps me here! Look like chili would love the trip? is that Original paint on the brown beauty?

Greg wavey.gif
chilli
QUOTE (macpro @ Sep 9 2005, 08:34 PM)
Sure wish I could go but, the work thing keeps me here! Look like chili would love the trip? is that Original paint on the brown beauty?

Greg wavey.gif

Yes original paint, came from the factory as a paint to match option. And the paint on the car is mostly original paint as well.

mike
Trekkor
I'm ready for the a/x pics and report boldblue.gif

KT
chilli
I was not able to take pictures but I should have a link in next couple of days. course was 39 seconds for BI cars. Steve Neislonly was running 35's and others from there on up. Course was challenging and fun. I run only on Saturday as needed to do honey do's on Sunday. Plus we are getting ready for 12 day Alaskan cruise starting and coming back from SF.

mike
North Bay 914
I had a blast, I was running my 100% original 2.0 on street tires (BFGoodrich Traction T/A P/185/65/15) with a best of 42.10. I started with a 44.080, so I did improve on my original time. I was the only B class 914 there I believe...met many new folks, and got a HELL of a sunburn....I didn't get any photos either, to busy driving or working the course...I did drive Kim Nelsons Bi 914 2.0, and it was great. Had Kumos on it, my first time on race tires. Damn, 40.6 the first (and only) run in it. Thanks Kim.
North Bay 914
Here is Kim in action, with a very interesting finish! His best was a 38.5.

http://media.putfile.com/kims-run78
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.