Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: DIRTBAG ALERT! GOGOPORSCHE ON EBAY IS A THIEF!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Greg Bell
Guys,

I bought a quarter-panel from gogoporsche on ebay a few months ago. I paid promptly, he never shipped it. He basically waited out the protest period with lies about shipping problems and then stopped responding. If you like your money don't deal with him. He is apparently imploding because I am starting to get messages from others he had defrauded. Look out!
Bleyseng
where is he located? ohmy.gif
SLITS
His name is Vince Delgado. Lives in Victorville, CA. Worked for FEDEX (or used to). Been to his house once to pick up a roller about 3 years ago (maybe longer). He's about 30 miles from me.

You might try emailing him again and tell him Ron Meier (Riverside, CA) will pick up the part for you (if he still has it). I don't know what he arranged for shipping...but I can try to get it to you. For UPS it would be oversize...not sure about FEDEX Ground (never used them). LTL truck freight could be an option, but could be pricey as it would have to be strapped to a pallet (volume large, low weight).

If he doesn't respond and you still need the quarter....I've got two parts vehicles that are going to get cut up (someday, when I'm not lazy). Haven't looked at the condition of the driver's quarters, but will...can send you images....quarter would be for free if you tell me how much you want cut.

Only charge to you would be what it cost to ship (unless you can get him to pay for it)...it would probably have to be boxed and foam filled to keep it from being damaged. GA is a long way from CA.
skline
You could have come here and asked anyone who knows him, they would have told you. His name is Vince Delgado and he is a known rip off. All he does is part these little cars out for profit.
SLITS
Damn Scott...you know him too?
rhodyguy
speaking of ripoffs, read the NEW and IMPROVED warranty and return policy for type4parts.com. i'm talking f-in VOLUMES!!

k
914rrr
My husband will be on later this afternoon (if he returns from the 914 breakfast), and will tell you his story with Vince. He has filed a complaint with http://www.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp regarding his transaction. The funny thing is, we had a good experience with him a couple of years ago. Too bad he has become a bad person.

Have a great day!
Rob's Wife
goose2
I bought an exterior door handle from this dude once. It came with the plastic collar broken. I was pissed and told him so and he denied it was broken...said it must have happened in shipping....right unsure.gif .
Aaron Cox
Slits -

is this the lanky white dude who came to the last D/G/R swap?
SLITS
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Sep 10 2005, 08:51 AM)
Slits -

is this the lanky white dude who came to the last D/G/R swap?

It's been a long time since I have seen him, but I think so...just don't remember real well...I'm old ya know
914werke
Greg which qtr are you after I have a couple already cut off?
Greg Bell
UPDATE!

I'm starting to get mail from some of his prospective "marks." The one I got this morning says they are going to retract. Serves the sleezebag right.

I need a drivers rear (has bondo).

SpecialK
QUOTE (SLITS @ Sep 10 2005, 09:57 AM)
...I'm old ya know

it's all relative Ron! beerchug.gif
URY914
QUOTE (914rrr @ Sep 10 2005, 07:28 AM)
My husband will be on later this afternoon (if he returns from the 914 breakfast), and will tell you his story with Vince. He has filed a complaint with http://www.ifccfbi.gov/index.asp regarding his transaction. The funny thing is, we had a good experience with him a couple of years ago. Too bad he has become a bad person.

Have a great day!
Rob's Wife

We talked about this guy at our Tampa Bay b-fast yesterday. Two guys ar our table have had bad dealings with the guy.

Paul
914rrr
I guess I should be grateful for recieving ANYTHING from Vince. I had previous dealings with him that were fine. I bought a rear deck lid from him for $50 off Evilbay. He agreed to ship it. I know shipping a body part as big as a hood is a PITA, so I offered to pay him $50 for packing it securely in a heavy cardboard box w/ styrofoam and taking it to Greyhound. This was over and above the actual Greyhound shipping charge of $87.

I asked him if he had any other nice, rustfree rear deck lids and he said he had several. I agreed to pay him $75 for the 'extra' rear deck lid. Everything regarding the entire transaction is documented via email. I paid him by Money Order with Bidpay, which meant he got his money almost immediately. Almost 2 months after he was paid and endless excuses later, I finally lost my patience and asked him when he planning on shipping my parts. About a week later, he FINALLY shipped the lids.

When the parts arrived, I was disguted to see that the deck lids were only wrapped in one layer of cardboard with absolutely NO PACKING MATERIAL WHATSOEVER!!!!! He didn't even tape the sides closed!!!!! The 'nice', Evilbay decklid was rustfree as described, but the entire center was bowed in about 4" from lack of packing material. The dent popped back out, but now has a nasty crease at the rear edge that will probably require several hours of metal work to get it right. headbang.gif

The 'other' $75 deck lid was not rust free as described, but was in fact a rusty piece of stromberg.gif Naturally, the rusty one wasn't dented. Figures.

I called him several times to voice my displeasure (to put it mildly) and, of course, he didn't answer or call me back. Soooo.... Negative feedback is dispensed. I also tell Vince that he has been reported to the FBI's Internet Fraud Unit. It takes them a little while , but they actually do follow up on complaints such as these. I don't have to do squat! I hope he enjoys his money...in PRISON!
redshift
Ron, I plan on you affording my next 914, you send a car, I'll pay shipping on the parts, one at a time.

smile.gif

M
computers4kids
QUOTE(SLITS @ Sep 10 2005, 07:25 AM) *

His name is Vince Delgado. Lives in Victorville, CA. Worked for FEDEX (or used to).

OK...It looks like this guy is bad news...too bad, I am very interested in a rear targa pad he has for sale on evil bay. I see this thread is about 6 months old yet he is still selling on evil bay????

Has anyone had any recent dealings with this guy???
Aaron Cox
run. he has F**ked a few of my bro's.

dont support this durtbag. email any of his bidders with a link to this info.

DonTraver
Slight Hi Jack. I'd still like to see a Vendors Forum to list these scumbags. Evil Bay and other internet sellers are wonderful for these thieves. I'm tired of finding out after the fact, as I'm sure other are.

Two for the Scumbag List:

Chicago Part Werks = bblonde new name

Paul Allen, 230 Knotty Lane, San Antonio, Texas. From what I understand, he used to sell on this site until he got run off for selling crap, etc.

Later, Don

I don't know that much about computers, so I don't know how much trouble it would be to set the Warning Forum up. But I still think it's a good idea.
cantley914
[size=5]I'd still like to see a Vendors Forum to list these scumbags

agree.gif I`ve been had too shipping a part before getting paid. And never responded to my e-mails.

Steph

[quote name='DonTraver' date='Apr 15 2006, 05:03 AM' post='659374']
Slight Hi Jack. I'd still like to see a Vendors Forum to list these scumbags. Evil Bay and other internet sellers are wonderful for these thieves. I'm tired of finding out after the fact, as I'm sure other are.
GWN7
QUOTE(914rrr @ Sep 11 2005, 05:01 PM) *

I guess I should be grateful for recieving ANYTHING from Vince. I had previous dealings with him that were fine. I bought a rear deck lid from him for $50 off Evilbay. He agreed to ship it. I know shipping a body part as big as a hood is a PITA, so I offered to pay him $50 for packing it securely in a heavy cardboard box w/ styrofoam and taking it to Greyhound. This was over and above the actual Greyhound shipping charge of $87.

I think you got screwed on the shipping too....i sent a front hood from North Dakota to Tennessee and it was only $35 via Greyhound
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.