Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please HELP
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
So you are out working on your car this weekend. Take a photo and enter it in the virtual car show. Its only $5, just be thankfull you have a home and a car to work on huh.gif I am not asking for much in the way of help and you may get a VERRRY NICE trophy out of it. We have kicked in for all kinds of things in the past this is another cause we can all help with. beerchug.gif Just think it could have been your town. ohmy.gif Well if you lived on the coast and were in the path You know what I am talking about wacko.gif
spare time toys
Just got untill the 15th to get in on this. wavey.gif
Rusty
My cars are in storage... but I'll bump this for you. smile.gif

Heck! Let's nail it!!! blink.gif
spare time toys
QUOTE (Lawrence @ Sep 10 2005, 08:02 PM)
My cars are in storage... but I'll bump this for you. smile.gif

Heck! Let's nail it!!! blink.gif

The show is in the nailed area with all the other things up there wacko.gif But I do thank you for the bump wavey.gif
SpecialK
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Sep 10 2005, 07:20 PM)
QUOTE (Lawrence @ Sep 10 2005, 08:02 PM)
My cars are in storage... but I'll bump this for you.   smile.gif

Heck!  Let's nail it!!!   blink.gif

The show is in the nailed area with all the other things up there wacko.gif But I do thank you for the bump wavey.gif

icon_bump.gif

We can bail Brad out of jail, but......... confused24.gif dry.gif
spare time toys
QUOTE (Buzzard1 @ Sep 11 2005, 01:52 AM)

We can bail Brad out of jail, but......... confused24.gif dry.gif

I did not want to mention that for fear of a flame war ar15.gif Yack.gif Great guy I see nothing wrong with helping folks out when they need it. Just an overwellming amount need it now.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.