Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Two Separate 914's Sightings In Napa
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jgara962
On my way to get a haircut around 10:30 today, and I spotted a stock looking, metallic greet 914 heading north on Soscol towards Silverado Trail. Go to the bank, get some cash, and head across the new bridge on Imola, and saw another 914! This one was black heading east over the bridge.

Of course, I decided to leave the 914 in the garage and took the stupid Ford Escape! headbang.gif

Was this anyone from this board?
McMark
The only active 914Club members in Napa are me and Trekkor. Mine is black and hasn't moved in awhile and Trekkor's is white and he mostly drives it on a race track. wink.gif

Have we met? Come by my shop I'm here all day today and tomorrow.

1721 Action Ave Suite B (Soscol to Vallejo, next right)

Give me a call, 707-738-5686
Trekkor
I know of a few 914's around town.

There's a really nice metallic blue, a metalic teal with Riv's, a couple orange ones, the Pink Pig, the wrecked yellow one.
i've seen that white one too, looks like mine, sorta.

there's a copper/bronze one over behind Riverpark center.

There's one that comes out every saturday morning early, like clockwork out of Brown's Valley.

Keep your eyes and ears open for mine.

KT
jgara962
QUOTE (trekkor @ Sep 10 2005, 04:05 PM)
I know of a few 914's around town.

There's a really nice metallic blue, a metalic teal with Riv's, a couple orange ones, the Pink Pig, the wrecked yellow one.
i've seen that white one too, looks like mine, sorta.

there's a copper/bronze one over behind Riverpark center.

There's one that comes out every saturday morning early, like clockwork out of Brown's Valley.

Keep your eyes and ears open for mine.

KT

Jeez, who'd of thought there were so many 914's in Napa. We could have our own club!

The two I saw yesterday doesn't fit any of those descriptions. The green car was unrestored, but looked pretty good, the black one looked a little rough. Almost like primer, and I think the driver was wearing a cowboy hat huh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.