Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Silver Star Swap Meet and Sacramento BBQ
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
ConeDodger
On Sunday September 18th the Porsche Club of America Sacramento Valley Region will be sponsoring the 5th annual Silver Star Porsche Car Show and Swap Meet. The swap meet will run from 7AM until Noon. The Car Show will run from 9AM until Noon.

Vendor spaces are free but limited.

Silver Star will be giving out $1000 in Silver Star Certificates

Proceeds to the CHP museum (CAR SHOW)

Silver Star Recycling is located on Dismantle Court. Take Hwy 50 to Sunrise Blvd. go South to Fitzgerald and take a right, Go West to Recycle Road and go left, then right at Dismantle Court.

After the Swap meet we will be having a 914Club BBQ chowtime.gif from 1PM until 5PM or... at porschecb, Michael's house. This is located at 2522 Lillian Lane near Fair Oaks Blvd. and El Camino in Carmichael. Beer beerchug.gif and wine will be provided. Bring something to BBQ and a side dish to share. PM or email porschecb for parking instructions and directions.

Hope to see you there... This will be a great chance for us Sacramento area 914 people to meet and greet, put a face to a name, and become friends and resources for each other. Oh by the way... you guys coming in from out of town, if you need a place to stay contact me. We can work something out... Certainly hope to see the Northbay contingent. McMark, Trekkor, Northbay914...
porschecb
Go to my monkeydance.gif last post to see all Info.
McMark
Pinned. I'm probably not going to make it. I think I'm heading south. wink.gif
ConeDodger
McMark, That is too bad. It would have been good to chat about the wide band O2 sensor I saw you using as well as the EFI you are using.
Maybe next time...

Rob
McMark
Yeah, definitely next time. I'm hoping we can get a more active north bay contingent.
Steve
I wish I was able to attend.
I bought my Euro 3.2 six from those guys 5 years ago.
They gave me a good deal on the motor and were great to work with.
ConeDodger
All you Sacramento 914 guys be sure to PM porschecb with your RSVP...

This is going to be fun.

Rob
mxdude914
Ill be at silver star with my 914 2.0 that is in the for sale section, anyone who wants to see feel free, anyone who was at the stockton autocross today may have seen it, it was the orange one,(didnt race it).
North Bay 914
QUOTE (Rotten Robby @ Sep 10 2005, 11:16 AM)
Certainly hope to see the Northbay contingent. Northbay914...

Rob, you can use my real name...lol, I won't get mad. I'll be there after I make a million or two (right) at the swap....I'll have your clutch.
mxdude914
Does anybody whose going have an old muffler that they want to get rid of for a 2.0
Steve_7x
I'd love to make it but alas I have conflicts... I need to be in the Bay Area visiting my folks and celebrating my birthday (yep on 9/14 - lol). beerchug.gif

If anyone needs a rear hood I have one for FREE... see the classifieds.

Rob... I got a print of you in the Dodger at Marina. Mike A can show you the one I got of him. Next autocross I'll bring it!

I hope you all will have fun! rocking nana.gif

Steve
ConeDodger
Ya'll remember to PM or Email Michael with your RSVP...

Sorry about the conflict Steve. Happy BD wishes though. Say hi to Joy for me...

See you all Sunday...

Rob
ConeDodger
Hey Steve,

Way too bad that you and Joy can't be there but happy BDay non-the less.

Hopefully the picture of the Dodger doesn't include massive amounts of white smoke billowing out the back and fogging the Monterey Sand Fleas out of existance. Either way, thanks for thinking of me while you were shooting.

It turned out that when the line blew it put a crack in the coolant reservoir. The Porsche parts were $45 or so for the oil dipstick line and $250 or so for the reservoir. The dodger is back on the road now but wasn't ready for last weekends festivities in Stockton.

Matt wants me to tow the trailer down for the 10th so I have to figure a way to get the Dodger down there. Maybe Joy would want to...? Naw....

Rob

mxdude914
thank you for the invite to the lunch, but i really had to get home because my girlfriend had homework. thanks for the muffler martin it is a lot better than that rusted old piece of crap. btw i am most likely keeping my 914, i had too much fun driving it home.
Steve_7x
Rob,

Picture is without any white smoke. It was taken on Sunday and by that time you had control of oil etc...

The 10/2 date Joy will be bringing the kids and her mom... so we will either have a real full Durango or already coming down with 2 cars. Perhaps you can convince Mike's wife Sue to drive it down... Just a thought!

See you then!

Steve
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.