qa1142
smilie_pokal.gif

Ever seen this?
qa1142
other
Katmanken
Dang,

That suckers on crack.

Send it back. Shouldn't do that. Paint is still on it.

Ken
double-a
QUOTE (kwales @ Sep 10 2005, 02:51 PM)
Send it back.  Shouldn't do that.  Paint is still on it.

yeah, something wrong there... that paint shouldn't last more than a few days at most. biggrin.gif

~a
tdgray
Nope never seen that... of course I've nmever had a muffler on my car either biggrin.gif
qa1142
Is there a MFG site to send pictures to? I searched web
Rgreen914
"Bursch Exhaust" is (now) owned and operated by Doug Robinson. The address of the shop is 47 Fulton Ave. in Pasadena, California; don't know the zip. The phone number there is (626) 440-0440. He is a very nice guy and has been making these exhausts since at least the 60's; his header business was originally know as "Horsepower Engineering", which was also located in Pasadena, albeit at a different location than now. Back then, a lot of 409's raced with a set of his tubes underhood! He had always bent and welded the pipes for Roger Bursch while Roger was busy trying to preach the Porsche gospel at Scientific Automotive, also in Pasadena. Wife had them work on the teener once, back in the 70's, and I got the distinct impression from Mr. Bursch that he did not like or approve of our cars!

Ron
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.