Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chicago PCA
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
qa1142
914's wub.gif
qa1142
second one
roundboy914
I was up there for the DE part of the weekend. Not the best track for a 914-4, but still fun. The weather was perfect for a change too. Only one other 914-4 was up there (John T.'s car), so i didn't do much passing. Shit, with all those straights, my left arm was tattooed with bug splatters.
qa1142
Hey are you going to Maywood autoX nex Sunday? Couple of will be there. think no rain mueba.gif driving.gif
roundboy914
No. I blew out the float bowl plug on my weber carb, and it is plugged with a wood dowl and some 2 part epoxy, so i need to get that fixed. Also my rotors are warped, and pads are gone. And the car is filthy. No time to work on the car this week. My season is over until April. sad.gif
GeorgeRud
Someone told me there was a 914-6 there that was leading all the race cars in the fast class race (something about 800hp??). Was that the car pictured at the top of this post? Also, I heard a Carrera GT was the pace car - pretty neat!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.